Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The 5th BBSP thread!!!

lucky
    The races are rigged - unlike the outboards Kelly has a couple of russian thugs in the weeds Pourning cheap grade vodka in the real race boats

RitcheyRch
    Need the directions and location posted again.

MONEYFURNOTHIN
    I guess it's that time of year again.
    I'm in.
    Money, there's not even a slight chance of us going down to Parker.
    I'm sure there would not be a problem of moving around some. I know the open water at the south end is very good for a lot of us and a bit of a distance to cover for some others.
    HC, thanks for those pictures of Speed Alley, we had some fun times there.
    What next?
    so how do you really feel about parker?

cityslave906
    Yeeesssss there will be a BBSP this year on April 20 & 21, 2007 the perverbial 4/20 just for Wicky.
    BBSP 9 will be at Hi Isle Cove. Do a Google Earth on Lake Havasu and go South East near Havasu Springs. It appears on Google south of Bluegill Island. High Isle is not protected by reeds like Speed Alley, but always has flat water and a good 1/2 mile high speed run with good beaches nearby for viewing and pits. You can launch at Havasu Springs or the Arizona State ramp at Cattail Cove.
    Kim promised he would be there this year... and we will have the annual sushi party at Havasu Secret's house.
    The GPS Coords are:
    34" 18' 57.37 N
    114" 08' 33.29 W
    Here is the Google Sat Pic. Havasu Springs is in the lower right hand corner.
    See you there!!!

RitcheyRch
    Thanks. Have it marked on the calendar.
    Yeeesssss there will be a BBSP this year on April 20 & 21, 2007 the perverbial 4/20 just for Wicky.
    BBSP 9 will be at Hi Isle Cove. Do a Google Earth on Lake Havasu and go South East near Havasu Springs. It appears on Google south of Bluegill Island. High Isle is not protected by reeds like Speed Alley, but always has flat water and a good 1/2 mile high speed run with good beaches nearby for viewing and pits. You can launch at Havasu Springs or the Arizona State ramp at Cattail Cove.
    Kim promised he would be there this year... and we will have the annual sushi party at Havasu Secret's house.
    The GPS Coords are:
    34" 18' 57.37 N
    114" 08' 33.29 W
    Here is the Google Sat Pic. Havasu Springs is in the lower right hand corner.
    See you there!!!

Wicky
    Did somebody say SUSHI?

Wicky
    How would you feel about an organized Family Drag Race, with 110 MPH speed limit? Rumors have it, that their may be Drag races, with brackets of 80. 85, 90, 95, 100, 105....All boat carrying GPS Garmins... These Family Drags would be open to Jets, Vee Drives, I/O's and Outboards...
    Entry fees would be low, but there would be REAL INSURANCE.....
    Stay tuned.... Seems fun to me...I'd like to see my S-3 EFI get after a few V-drives....
    I love Rumors. Best album Fleetwood Mac ever put out!!!

whiteworks
    yeah rumors was a great record, who was sleeping with who when that was released?
    Wicky you driving down from Idaho? I have a buddy up there I think near boise how do you feel about carpooling? cool head you guys could take the high road

Wicky
    There's a possibility. We are not sure if we are bringing the kids. It kind of depends on grandma and grandpa entertaining the kids while we play.
    Stay tuned.....

You Te
    Interesting!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast