Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photoglou Totally Kicks Kung Fu Ass!!!!

Froggystyle
    All I did was think about buying a new Chevy truck and I came to this conclusion. That's how good he is.
    Thanks Jay!

Froggystyle
    Ttt !!!!

LHC30Victory
    So Wes, you're dreaming about Jay now? :idea:

Froggystyle
    So Wes, you're dreaming about Jay now? :idea:
    He's that good...

Havasu Hangin'
    Am I the only one that thinks his trucks look like PWCs? :idea:

Froggystyle
    Am I the only one that thinks his trucks look like PWCs? :idea:
    LMAO...
    That never gets old.

PHOTOGLOU
    All I did was think about buying a new Chevy truck and I came to this conclusion. That's how good he is.
    Thanks Jay!
    Wes, Did I buy you lunch???? How are things going??

Froggystyle
    Wes, Did I buy you lunch???? How are things going??
    Naw Jay, it is just great to see someone on here who is so Roz-like in their generosity, professionalism and ability to deliver consistant amazing deals.
    You and Roz have to be at the top of everyone's Christmas "do right by" list.
    Thanks for all of the work on behalf of all of us forum folk, and I can't wait to buy a Chevy from you.
    Right now I am thinking about a 2500 Van with a Duramax instead of the truck. I love the truck, I just want something different, and a van could be totally cool if done right. Bags, 22's.... Pimp yo.
    But alas, we are looking at a Magnum SRT for Audrey right now instead and am having a tough time getting a reasonable price for the Vette in trade.
    So, until you guys build a bitchin station wagon (that abhortion the "Malibu" does NOT count ) we will have to give the money to uncle Lee.
    Is there a Jay Photoglou of the Dodge world out there????
    Keep it up Jay, you are one of the good guys.

PHOTOGLOU
    Naw Jay, it is just great to see someone on here who is so Roz-like in their generosity, professionalism and ability to deliver consistant amazing deals.
    You and Roz have to be at the top of everyone's Christmas "do right by" list.
    Thanks for all of the work on behalf of all of us forum folk, and I can't wait to buy a Chevy from you.
    Right now I am thinking about a 2500 Van with a Duramax instead of the truck. I love the truck, I just want something different, and a van could be totally cool if done right. Bags, 22's.... Pimp yo.
    But alas, we are looking at a Magnum SRT for Audrey right now instead and am having a tough time getting a reasonable price for the Vette in trade.
    So, until you guys build a bitchin station wagon (that abhortion the "Malibu" does NOT count ) we will have to give the money to uncle Lee.
    Keep it up Jay, you are one of the good guys. Please call me if you need help with the trade in Value of the Vette... Jay 714 552 0300. BTW Merry Christmas

Hustler
    Wes, get ahold of Miss Boatnam, she works at Fram in Corona.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast