Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: well heck

moneypit
    Let us get serious for a moment ok...................if i wanted to sleep with you (have sex) your husband is ok with that ?......and the day after we all go ride in the desert.........is this ok ?
    WTF??? WARNING: WARNING:

BigDoug
    Where are you Laurie ?

Tom Brown
    Where are you Laurie ?
    She had to leave in a hurry. Also, she mentioned she doesn't remember who you are.

EAZYKILLER2006
    Where are you Laurie ?
    i know i know we are in cali, cus dallas isnt finished with our boat...darn! our plans are getting f up...hopefully... this next weekend, we will be able to take the boat back to havi...the "new plan" is to take the boat, back to havi after the boat shown, OR on sunday morning...guess it will be "indigio joes" for superbowl...

EAZYKILLER2006
    Let us get serious for a moment ok...................if i wanted to sleep with you (have sex) your husband is ok with that ?......and the day after we all go ride in the desert.........is this ok ?
    LOL HUBBY SAYS "HOOK IT UP" ...GUESS CUS HE IS...

EAZYKILLER2006
    if he gets your woman...lol

BigDoug
    Oh boy......................................what did i get myself into

INSman
    Now, where is Richele with all this ??!!??
    I had never knowingly met a "swinger" from the ***boat Forum Boards, except some well known "Nut Swingers" :idea:

EAZYKILLER2006
    She had to leave in a hurry. Also, she mentioned she doesn't remember who you are.
    lol i think i do remember who he is...i wasnt drinking that day...lime green artic cat rite? if ya walked into the supermarket rite now ...i might not remember who you are...but get on your prowler, then it will cum to me...

Tom Brown
    Oh boy......................................what did i get myself into
    It's your basic fukk fest.
    Step up, cowboy.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast