Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question about Red Bluff races.

RaysonKid
    Its been 3 or 4 years since I have been to the Red Bluff race.
    We have a room reserved and plan on arriving on Friday for the street show. (they still have the street boat show?)
    My question is what is the best way to watch the races?
    Buy the reserved seats or take your chance finding a place along the beach.
    When we last went, we just found a spot for some lawn chairs an laid claim to it.
    Of course I could volunteer to help in the K5 pits...
    Thanks

lucky
    We have a room reserved and plan on arriving on Friday for the street show. (they still have the street boat show?)
    When we last went, we just found a spot for some lawn chairs an laid claim to it.
    Thanks
    i Use to have a blast on the sidelines ( non reserved seating ) Then i found out about ***boat and started meeting all the people and have had more fun helping them and visiting with them - thats the best way to be at the races

PE 316
    Yes, they still have the "Streets of Fire" show-n-shine on Friday night.
    There are a couple sets of GENERAL ADMISSION grandstands just past the "Christmas Tree." You could get there early and stake out a spot. The only real problem with that spot is, there is NO shade.
    Other than that, if you want to put an ez-up on the shore, plan on getting there at about 6 am each day with the other "die hards" and prepare to RUN with your awning to find an open spot.

RaysonKid
    Thank you.
    I remember the NO SHADE thing. Not going to do the 6:00 am running thing.
    Are they planning to run the K boats again this year?
    Cant wait.

PE 316
    I'm not sure what the turn-out of K-boats will be this year.
    I'm may be wrong, but I believe Tony had the only K-boat in attendance at this race last year. I'll leave it to the GURU to confirm this.

Are they planning to run the K boats again this year?
    Cant wait.
    Is Maximus a pole smoker? The answer to both questions is a HUGE YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

77charger
    Yes, they still have the "Streets of Fire" show-n-shine on Friday night.
    if you want to put an ez-up on the shore, plan on getting there at about 6 am each day with the other "die hards" and prepare to RUN with your awning to find an open spot.
    That has to be the funniest thing to watch this year it was 7 am but they are lined up and when it gets close everyone is ready to hear the GO word
    9you'd think you saw a marathon start.I saw some that were actually expanding their ez ups as they ran then lay down their claim

LUVNLIFE
    That has to be the funniest thing to watch this year it was 7 am but they are lined up and when it gets close everyone is ready to hear the GO word
    9you'd think you saw a marathon start.I saw some that were actually expanding their ez ups as they ran then lay down their claim
    I didn't believe it until I saw it. People just totally going for it. I personally knocked an old man to the ground Funny thing is, people you don't even know will just pass out drunk under your ez up. Check out my avitar

Monkey Bung
    Thanks
    Get a huge swing set and set it up next to JETBOATGURU.....you will fit in just right.

squirt
    I didn't believe it until I saw it. People just totally going for it. I personally knocked an old man to the ground Funny thing is, people you don't even know will just pass out drunk under your ez up. Check out my avitar
    Holy $hit thats funny we were in the spot next to him, then his buddy passed out right beside him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast