Thread: LA Boatshow Sales

75MillerJet
    Never been to the boat show before... was wondering if there are any booths that sell billet speaker grills and if so, is that the place to buy em? I hear there are really good prices.
    Pat

dcbracing32
    ya there are quite a few companies that sell those. it will be in the lower level of the show. there are two levels. the top level is all boats and engines. the bottom level you can find all of the accessories and stuff.

dumbandyoung
    you can buy them there.. but i would say hit up rons custom detail on here

voodoomedman
    Never been to the boat show before... was wondering if there are any booths that sell billet speaker grills and if so, is that the place to buy em? I hear there are really good prices.
    Pat
    They sell them there but are expensive. The least expensive I've seen are the ones from Vicious Billet. You can buy them from Rex Marine. Just depends on if you like the designs or not.

voodoomedman
    you can buy them there.. but i would say hit up rons custom detail on here
    Those were expensive. Rex will be at the show but he is on here as Rexone and Vicious Billet is on here as Vib.

Havasu Carrera
    She was nice and I THINK the inventor or pioneer of the set screw install deal so no ugly tabs and screws into the outer interior. I met her at the boat show last year so if the deal is sweet.........

Havasu Carrera
    They were both there with some real nice looking stuff and she said purple is still cool!! Hmmmm was that a sales pitch??:idea: