Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: 2000 Ultra Shadow Cat for Sale - Immaculate AND truly Turnkey!

fair enough mr busby. But my question here is why in a spam section would there be heat between sofaking and dumb and young if someone didnt meddle in someones spam thread? seems to me that Diggler comes in here trying to sell his boat then gets unwanted and un needed comments on the price of his motor. Diggler even asks him what his problem is. Then the mob comes in and its a lynching. Dumb and young is .... well, Dumb and young and did not realize he was calling out the jetboat posse. But why not let him enjoy his new ride? He coughed up the geetas and bought his dream boat. just my 2 pennies which also dont mean squat.
    I agree 100% that this is unbelieveable ...
    I don't know why the moderators didn't move this thread after to benchracers as soon as the boat was sold ... but I don't think diggler and sofa were arguing anymore when people chimed in ... sofa asked a question of diggler ... diggler didn't like the question ... sofa and he posted a couple of posts and then here came D&Y ... that's why the "posse" chimed in IMO.
    Not because of diggler and sofa's conversation.
    It was all after the sale to D&Y when he called out sofa and told him that he was gonna tell him what he thought of him over a week later.
    This is how I read it ... I think sofa was clearing up what a DNE motor costs for others as he is a good customer and friend of Dave's (of DNE). If ANYONE should know what a DNE motor is or isn't IMO ... it is sofa as he has multiple DNE motors from what I know. So I don't even know if it was meddling so much as stating what he thought a good offer for the motor was.
    So ... thanks for taking the chip off of your shoulder ... and have a nice day!

D&Y ... enjoy your new ride ... it's really clean and a nice ride. You have a great motor, Dave builds awesome engines ... take care of it.
    My advice ... take it or leave it ... next time, don't have a knee jerk reaction and call out someone before knowing who they are and/or what they have. I've done it many times when I was younger ... and usually had my ass handed to me. It takes a bigger man to admit when he's wrong than one to keep it going when he know's he's wrong.
    I'm sure Joe would laugh this off if you said you were sorry and moved on.
    The so called "posse" you've stirred up is everyone you will need advice from TRUST ME. If you don't know who they are yet, you will soon ... owning that boat, you will need hardware / parts / etc. and you will need their help. Some may be answering the phone at the shops you might be calling to order those parts.
    Again, congrats, have fun ... and good luck. I invite you to come out to NJBA and run the boat ...you'll have a blast and probably have it running faster than it ever has by the end of the weekend.
    Brian

Look at Brian gettin all nice and sh it

Look at Brian gettin all nice and sh it
    I'm getting soft in my old age I guess ...

cyclone
    this thread was a lot better when people were callin eachother out for races. now brian's got everyone ready for a group hug. :sleeping:

this thread was a lot better when people were callin eachother out for races. now brian's got everyone ready for a group hug. :sleeping:
    It was way more fun till that stalker Mr. nice guy showed up.

dumbandyoung
    Geez, I havnt been on ***boat all weekend and I thought this would've been at page 12. haha
    Thanks to Nice Guy and Busby....
    I dont have the time or cant afford to have negativity in my day; so heres the deal...
    Sofa said what he did about the boat months ago. He and Diggler got in a little argument over it. I then chimed in because I thought the boat was worth more than sofa did. So sofa said if you like it so damn much than buy it.:idea: What a great idea because I then did.
    As we all know, there are alot of guys that come on here that dont even own a boat and bad mouth others people's stuff. Obviously Sofa is NOT one of them. Most of you knew that way before I did.
    I've already said what I felt necessary to Sofa. Im not here to bicker and make enemies. I offered to race him for fun and offer him a cold one if I see him on the river. I believe I did my job in stepping up like a man and admitting what I need to.
    From this point on I have no hard feelings to anyone on this thread and will wave with ALL fingers in the air if I see you on the river. If some of you have nothing better to do but make wise cracks and keeping talking crap, then so be it. I will not entertain any off your posts from this day on.
    Again I would like to thank Diggler. The boat is awesome. I just got some more seat time in it on Saturday and look forward to taking it to the river this coming weekend. ........And if any of you "Jetboat Posse" guys see me, dont be a stranger.
    Have a great week everyone.

Havasu Carrera
    Geez, I havnt been on ***boat all weekend and I thought this would've been at page 12. haha
    I dont have the time or cant afford to have negativity in my day; so heres the deal...
    Sofa said what he did about the boat months ago. He and Diggler got in a little argument over it. I then chimed in because I thought the boat was worth more than sofa did. So sofa said if you like it so damn much than buy it.:idea: What a great idea because I then did.
    As we all know, there are alot of guys that come on here that dont even own a boat and bad mouth others people's stuff. Obviously Sofa is NOT one of them. Most of you knew that way before I did.
    I've already said what I felt necessary to Sofa. Im not here to bicker and make enemies. I offered to race him for fun and offer him a cold one if I see him on the river. I believe I did my job in stepping up like a man and admitting what I need to.
    From this point on I have no hard feelings to anyone on this thread and will wave with ALL fingers in the air if I see you on the river. If some of you have nothing better to do but make wise cracks and keeping talking crap, then so be it. I will not entertain any off your posts from this day on.
    Again I would like to thank Diggler. The boat is awesome. I just got some more seat time in it on Saturday and look forward to taking it to the river this coming weekend. ........And if any of you "Jetboat Posse" guys see me, dont be a stranger.
    Yo Dennis! I got supn for ya. You didn't come hang with us at Topock! I think proper eticate is to give us a call and take me for a ride in that bad boy!!
    Congrats I've been looking for ya that last couple weekends. See ya and congratulations!

cyclone
    You bought a very nice boat. have fun with it. no hard feelings. I was just talkin' smack.

dumbandyoung
    Yo Dennis! I got supn for ya. You didn't come hang with us at Topock! I think proper eticate is to give us a call and take me for a ride in that bad boy!!
    Congrats I've been looking for ya that last couple weekends. See ya and congratulations!
    You gonna be up this weekend? Im leaving to head up Thursday night; I will be up till Monday. Im bringing a buddy and a couple chicks. Ill be at my place in Willow.
    You bought a very nice boat. have fun with it. no hard feelings. I was just talkin' smack.
    Thanks bud.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819