Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: River Trip At The Avi?

bead
    ANY BUDDY HAVE A TRIP FOR THIS SUMMER AT THE UNOFFICAL OUTING FOR THE AVI . I MISSED THE LAST FEW YEARS AND NOW I HEARD ITS CANCELLED. UNOFFICALLY THAT IS . I LIKE TO SEE HOW MY TUG KEEPS UP WITH YALL.:idea: PLEASE POST ANY MENTIONABLE DATES PLEASE

dumbandyoung
    Get 4th of july weekend if you still can. Best weekend. They have a great firework show. I know that theres a Classic Boat Beach Bash there every year. But I heard no go for 2007

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Perhaps you should put this up in Hot Spots West, Just Jets, or even the Sandbar. You might not get much response in the Spam section.
    I think what you are asking about is CBBB (Classic Boat Beach Bash) that was held for a handful of years at the Avi in August. It has been officially cancelled due to insurance issues. Unfortunately, we are a society of "blamers" mixed with an out of control court system. This cancellation is a product of our society. You are welcome to try to put something together if you wish. I always enjoyed the event (maybe too much at times ).

bead
    THATS WHAT IM LOOKING FOR .,WHATS THE DATES FOR THIS .ANY BODY, ANY BODY... 4th OF JULY ?????

bead
    Thanks , Ill Try That.

dumbandyoung
    THATS WHAT IM LOOKING FOR .,WHATS THE DATES FOR THIS .ANY BODY, ANY BODY... 4th OF JULY ?????
    well 4th of July is on the 4th of July.. hahaha
    You have to check with the Avi what night the firework show is. Sometimes its on the 2nd or 3rd. I usually never know myself til I get up there and someone in town tell me. Holiday weekends are pretty expensive up there and everywhere else.
    Ya..you should post this in Sandbar or something. Spam is for classifieds
    My Man's Sportin' Wood,
    I cant believe the retarded world we live in. Is it the Avi that said no? that sucks because its the best and really the only place to have it on the river.

Classic Daycruiser
    Hears a date... October 6th 2007 Phoenix Arizona
    www.arizonaacbs.org

bead
    I LOOK FORWARD TO IT . WHATS THE EXACT LOCATION ? ALSO THE BLUE AND WHT. BOAT PICS. NEXT TO THE RC BOAT , YOU HAVE ANY MORE PISC OF THAT - ITS AWSOME ::sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

dumbandyoung
    I LOOK FORWARD TO IT . WHATS THE EXACT LOCATION ? ALSO THE BLUE AND WHT. BOAT PICS. NEXT TO THE RC BOAT , YOU HAVE ANY MORE PISC OF THAT - ITS AWSOME ::sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
    DUDE, do you not read your own thread? its canceled:hammer2:

bead
    I Was Refering To The One In Arizona , Dude.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast