Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: CFW 1st SATURDAY OF THE MONTH

SANGER-RICH
    With the water so low when do you guys want to start going, I need a carb man to help me with my carbs. Nothing serious just to help me understand Holleys and show me how to adjust them and reset the floats, the last time I went to Berryessa the roads beat it up and the floats were sticking. Any help would be appreciated so I can take care of this problem my self

LilFlattie
    Hmmm....ya know anything faster then 84 at your age might just fill your shorts.............

469 the coyote
    I can help you out with the carbs.

SANGER-RICH
    Lets try for feb. weather permitting, we will be staying the night leaving sunday if interested. Let me know. we will meet on the ramp side with the water being so low

LilFlattie
    Not sure if I will bring the boat, but I will at least come up on Sat.

Bt273
    I can help you out with the carbs.
    You wont show up,call back,send money to people when you are supposedly purchasing something from,dude you are a wreck,and to think you will do this,he already said he is having trouble,he would like it fixed,not missing(sputtering), and faster than the se champ can go, I mean your mom is a better driver!, Go work on this supposedly PCE deal that has been in the 4 year making,and still can't run, or breaks every race,you have called me out numerous times,and there is always an excuse, just pull yourself together,then offer help,geeeeezzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!:jawdrop:

MR.T
    You wont show up,call back,send money to people when you are supposedly purchasing something from,dude you are a wreck,and to think you will do this,he already said he is having trouble,he would like it fixed,not missing(sputtering), and faster than the se champ can go, I mean your mom is a better driver!, Go work on this supposedly PCE deal that has been in the 4 year making,and still can't run, or breaks every race,you have called me out numerous times,and there is always an excuse, just pull yourself together,then offer help,geeeeezzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!:jawdrop:
    Bad morning?

Good God, lmfao................& a Big C'mon! for my litlle buddy!!:idea:

SANGER-RICH
    Not sure if I will bring the boat, but I will at least come up on Sat.
    Bust the cover off it I might need a tow back in to the trailer. :sqeyes:

LilFlattie
    Bust the cover off it I might need a tow back in to the trailer. :sqeyes:
    Tow you in......Shit, that means I will have to see if my friggin' canoe will ever start. Well, if speed is not an issue I'll bring my long oar so my arms don't get too tired

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast