Thread: Winter Projects

Craig
    Last couple of years a thread would start here asking what project everyone was working on over the winter while waiting for the spring boating? I always said, "Getting my GS runninng." Well I finally got there. Granted it still has a way to go, but at least it moves under it's own power. I should be able to start painting it next month and then bolt it back together. Man, I looked at the video and didn't realize how bad my old Bronco has been screwing up my driveway! Anyone know of a good concrete cleaner? Maybe I'll start parking the Bronco in the street! :idea: Anyway, here's the video, it's about 13 meg http://www.justanothertoy.com/videos/GSdriveway.wmv

DMOORE
    The GS sounds real nice. How about some motor specs for all us gear heads? BTW, what color are you going spray her?
    Darrell.

Craig
    Motor has about 5000 miles on it from when I used to drive it a long time ago around 1994. Just changed the cam on it this time around But the basics are;
    455 +.030
    Speed Pro forged replacement pistons
    GS Club cam from Lunati #33399 .493 IN .524 EX
    225 dur IN, 235 dur EX @.050
    Old KB chrome headers that were Jet Hot coated
    Stage 1 heads, mild port and polish, KB roller rockers
    MSD distributor, 6A, coil and wires
    TA intake w/850 Holley
    Turbo 400 w/TA 10" convertor
    Rear is a 12 bolt with 3.08 posi, probably go to about a 3.55
    I'm looking at some shade of straight red, haven't decided exactly on what shade. This is the color it used to be, it'll be close to this again
    http://www.justanothertoy.com/photog...d/painted1.jpg

fc-pilot
    I could try and list all the projects that we have going, but it would take too long and would put most of you to sleep, so I will spare you.
    Paul

sangervdrive
    She sounds pretty good, question, why is there so much positive battery cable?

Craig
    She sounds pretty good, question, why is there so much positive battery cable?
    I had originally planned on putting the battery back in the trunk where it used to be. Now since the track here requires an external on/off switch, even on street cars, I might put it back in the stock location. I just had that heavy cable laying around from the old trunk mount kit, so I bolted it up temporarily.