Thread: tradesman

badluck
    ***boaters,I'm looking for a few good tradesman,I need a painter, a flooring guy,and an interior plasterer.Redwood city ca.thanx everybody

deltarat
    PM DaveO he is Redwood City and he can hook you up on the floors. He is by far the best however he is injured. But I know he can hook you up with someone who can take care of your stuff for you. As far as a painter goes my Brother in law lives in Redwood also and he is one of the best painters I have ever met. PM me a number and I will pass it on if you would like.

badluck
    thanx for the heads up. I pm daveo last night.Sucks about his shoulder.I'm also looking for a good cabinet guy,no modulars I need customs.

badluck
    Thanx Delta,I'm meeting w/ the painter wed.I'm still looking for a good cabinet guy and a plasterer.

deltarat
    Your welcome bud. Talk to the painter he might know a cabinet guy.

YeLLowBoaT
    I'm GC that spealizes in painting and finish carpentry..., I also know several cabinet guys.( I do alot of thier high end finish work.) What are you looking for?

deltarat
    I have a brother in law that lives and works in Sac, he works for a company that does Insurance repair work up there. He is always looking for finish contractors up in Sac. PM me your info and I will pass it on to him.

deltarat
    By the way if either of you run across any one how needs any info on mortages or a refi keep me in mind.

badluck
    I'm still looking for a custom cabinet maker and a hardwood guy.trade for a 1998 2.5 260 w/sporty????????