Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: new mexico 07 events??

Sundance
    Don, Thanks for getting back with me. Jim has worked on my RV's for 15 years, know him well.
    I truly don't have the time or skill right now to do it myself. I'll try and stop down to see you in the next couple of weeks. This is a busy travel time for me right now, weather turns nice and people start playing golf, have got to make sure they have product to sell. I also need to get that side mounted battery box from you and a new battery.
    Navajo is the best. I can run up and back to colorado on the lake in my jet during the middle of the day and not get bounched out.

newmexico
    Where exactly is Navajo Lake located?

gochappy
    Where exactly is Navajo Lake located?
    new mexico/colorado line

newmexico
    Does anybody know of any lake events anywhere in New Mexico this summer? There is a good sized group out of southeast New Mexico that run boats. Usually Lake Havasu bound but they will try any lake out just about any time.

bigblockbill
    The SWDBA will be having the first Drag Race of the season at the Butte next weekend. Saturday 4-14 Qualifying, Sunday Eliminations.

tpmarine.com
    OK, thought some of you might be interested in what one of the motors looks like in the boat...
    1 down and 1 to go before the poker run in less than two weeks...will we make it...

bigblockbill
    Nice Work on the motor installs
    I had the pleasure of meeting Don at TP the other day and liked what I saw. Even ordered a couple parts from him which were shipped straight to my door.
    Thanks,
    Bill

earl-bob
    how far in the southeast are you?
    Clovis ? hobbs? roswell?

tpmarine.com
    Nice Work on the motor installs
    I had the pleasure of meeting Don at TP the other day and liked what I saw. Even ordered a couple parts from him which were shipped straight to my door.
    Thanks,
    Bill
    Hi Bill, thanks again for stopping by and I appreciate the business. Glad to hear everything showed up ok...see you on the water soon.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast