Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goverment admits to lying about border patrol agents

Hal

RUCAV
    Thats Horse$&^%! Sign the petition.

dirty old man
    Are you saying that one of our governmental agencies LIED to us?

dirty old man
    Are you saying that one of our governmental agencies LIED to us? I'm shocked

Boozer
    I have been following this very closely for a couple of months now. Horse Shit is an understatement to say the least. This thing goes a lot deeper then what the media has let out.

Moneypitt
    Even if the President says he will pardon these agents, which he probaby will, the process takes time. It was mentioned on Fox yesteday that the agents have to go through the appealant process prior to any pardon action being taken. The appeals will likely take 1 to 1 1/2 years!!!!!! All the petitions in the world won't change the chain that must be followed through the court system. The pardon won't happen out of the blue, the president doesn't have the power to intervene until the courts deny the appeals........Sad but this info came from the retired federal judge that is the analist for Fox news....MP

RitcheyRch
    Absolute crap. I signed the petition.

LakeTrash
    The rage I feel over this is over the top.
    Why would anybody worth a D--- take these jobs knowing the suites in the big offices will throw you to the wolfs without even a second thought.
    Sorry state of affairs for the USA.
    LT

Moneypitt
    The rage I feel over this is over the top.
    Why would anybody worth a D--- take these jobs knowing the suites in the big offices will throw you to the wolfs without even a second thought.
    Sorry state of affairs for the USA.
    LT
    The whole border patrol idea is a farce anyway. Why put life and limb on the line there and then deny the enforcement by local police nationwide. Everytime a local jurisdiction comes up with a law with some teeth in it the feds say "you can't do that". Why does border patrol end at the border? I totally agree these guys were screwed by the very system they believed in, worked hard for, and fought a battle there with one hand tied behind their backs.......Anyone else see a simularity in camel land.........Iraq?...........MP

BeaverJ
    This is unreal,,,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast