Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: need pictures of toy haulers, motorhomes and

jackpunx
    Fock.... I just realized I never did call you.... sorry M... Im an a$$hole... what did you get to put in this new "toyhauler" ???
    Hey CH
    Your right.. your an azzz..LOL J/k
    I ended up getting a little beam car.. it fits in the trailer.. its cheap and strong.. it should hold us over for a while and see if I want to go the other rout.

catman-do
    My rig.
    http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/...0862_thumb.jpg
    How do you like your Vectra? I was looking at those the other day. Going between one of those, a fleetwood expedition, or a freightliner chasis cab (but those seem too small) The only good thing about the freightliner was the 40k pulling, but i wouldnt even need it so i would kind of rather have more room.

jackpunx
    How do you like your Vectra? I was looking at those the other day. Going between one of those, a fleetwood expedition, or a freightliner chasis cab (but those seem too small) The only good thing about the freightliner was the 40k pulling, but i wouldnt even need it so i would kind of rather have more room.
    check out the mandalay or the travel suprime mid engine with a tag

BLOWN HOWARD
    madalay is a nice rig but comes stock underpowered!! The motor upgrade is 7to8k. Get the Diplomat and already has the bitchen motor!!!!!

riverbound
    check out the mandalay or the travel suprime mid engine with a tag
    We are going to look at them today.

jackpunx
    madalay is a nice rig but comes stock underpowered!! The motor upgrade is 7to8k. Get the Diplomat and already has the bitchen motor!!!!!
    they come stock with 400 ..

rvrjunkie
    http://www.jeepaholics.com/support/f...3_100_0525.jpg
    Are these pics, also from Johnson Valley?

catman-do
    My parents currently have a Monaco. Its either the executive or regency, but they say the thing is the biggest pile of shite they've ever had. My dad says that when he plans a trip he also plans a service apptment for when he gets back because something breaks on the trip. He wants to get rid of it and go back to the Fleetwood- American Tradition series.
    I forgot about those mandalay's, need to check that out.

bohica
    The Vectra is nice, great power with the 400 ISL. Mine is an 04 the wife really likes the leather heated/massage couches and diswasher options. Only thing I don't like is the 10K tow rating. My next rig will be a Foretravel Nimbus with 18K tow rating

jackpunx
    My parents currently have a Monaco. Its either the executive or regency, but they say the thing is the biggest pile of shite they've ever had. My dad says that when he plans a trip he also plans a service apptment for when he gets back because something breaks on the trip. He wants to get rid of it and go back to the Fleetwood- American Tradition series.
    I forgot about those mandalay's, need to check that out.
    I work in the motion picture industry.. I drive a LOT of celeb coaches.. (40+' pushers..
    start with chassy you like.. I prefer frieghtliner(Mandalay country coach ect., co.. but they have Spartan (fleetwood).. there is a few more.. Monaco I think uses spartan.. or they may have their own..
    when looking.. keep in mind how many airbags they have.. and indipendent suspension..
    a RV is like a house that is in a full time earthquake.. thats why they fall apart.. You should use them as much as you possibly can in the first year so that the warrenty will cover it.. dont be dissapointed if something breaks.. be greatfull.. they work out the bugs and after a year they are usually pretty good..
    we have had a few fleetwoods.. (wont be getting any more of those)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast