Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: White and silver Carrera 257??

blender over
    Ive seen it in here, who's is it and is it still 4 sale?
    Was it ever 4 sale?

BoatFloating
    Was it ever 4 sale?
    Your description doesn't give us much to work on.
    If you're talking about the one with a good size motor called Pure Platinum. It used to belong to Mitch that owns Acrylic Designs and John B in Havasu is the new owner. I'm not sure if he's selling it. ??????

BADBLOWN572
    Was it ever 4 sale?
    I too believe that you are talking about "Pure Platinum." It was owned by Mitch and is now owned by Michelle and John Bravada. John goes by Warlock25 and Michelle goes by Ms. Havasu.

Mr.Havasu
    It was for sale a little over a year ago when we bought it. Still has less then 100 hours on it. Runs great. We added a bimini and upgraded the stereo and added the billet speaker covers etc.
    We love it but as you know everything is always for sale. PM us if you are seriously looking for this boat or if you have any questions in general about this carrera or set up.
    John

BoatFloating
    It was for sale a little over a year ago when we bought it. Still has less then 100 hours on it. Runs great. We added a bimini and upgraded the stereo and added the billet speaker covers etc.
    We love it but as you know everything is always for sale. PM us if you are seriously looking for this boat or if you have any questions in general about this carrera or set up.
    John
    John, by far one of the nicer Carrera's

blender over
    Your description doesn't give us much to work on.
    If you're talking about the one with a good size motor called Pure Platinum. It used to belong to Mitch that owns Acrylic Designs and John B in Havasu is the new owner. I'm not sure if he's selling it. ??????
    Thats the boat.
    Thanks

blender over
    John
    Thanks my buddie was interested in this boat when it was 4sale a while back and still is:idea:

Ms.Havasu
    Just have your friend pm us or give us a call on John's cell 928/486-3832.
    I'll try and attach a couple of pictures.

blender over
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...2/2605cat3.jpg
    Beautiful, got any pics of the motor and details?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast