Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: grocery shopping

lilrick
    I saw two gay dudes shopping together today,and it reminded me of all you bench racin' homos!!!!!!!!!!

Moneypitt
    What were you doing in a grocery store? You want a vdrive flattie? That means you don't spend money on something as trivial as groceries. You don't have to eat, just sit at the table and think about the racing flatbottom. Cuts down on toilet paper bills as well................MP

lilrick
    What were you doing in a grocery store? You want a vdrive flattie? That means you don't spend money on something as trivial as groceries. You don't have to eat, just sit at the table and think about the racing flatbottom. Cuts down on toilet paper bills as well................MP
    dam!

Kim Hanson
    I saw two gay dudes shopping together today,and it reminded me of all you bench racin' homos!!!!!!!!!!
    So you got there #'s .........( . )( . )..........

lilrick
    So you got there #'s .........( . )( . )..........
    I was hoping none of my neighbors had seen me!!!(not that there is anything wrong with that)

Kim Hanson
    I was hoping none of my neighbors had seen me!!!(not that there is anything wrong with that)
    What checking out guyittas or getting numberes .......( . )( . )....Focking Jet Boat guys.............

dmontzsta
    Since we are talking about shopping, anyone else bought River Rats? Kim makes an appearance.

lucky
    key stone was on sale, 10 cases for a dollar

lucky
    I flew into orange - Sat. with my 12 y/o girl . We walk outside - and two twenty year old boys -- on sitting and the other asleep on his lap -- ( smelling the sausage ) my daughter says -- look at those fags -- they must be wake borders ...
    same day at knottsberry farm - over by the train -- two 18 yo girls with purple and pink hair kissing -- ( still kinda hot )
    My daughter says -- Dad do you think those are the wives of jet boat owners ??? I asked why she would come to such an assumption ?
    She looked at me like i was a moroon -- and says -- dad - obvioulsy they do not know about doing things the right way - and they MUST have had to find comfort in other ways -- like becoming lesbians !!
    I'm such a proud daddy !!!

Roland the Fisherman
    I flew into orange - Sat. with my 12 y/o girl . We walk outside - and two twenty year old boys -- on sitting and the other asleep on his lap -- ( smelling the sausage ) my daughter says -- look at those fags -- they must be wake borders ...
    same day at knottsberry farm - over by the train -- two 18 yo girls with purple and pink hair kissing -- ( still kinda hot )
    My daughter says -- Dad do you think those are the wives of jet boat owners ??? I asked why she would come to such an assumption ?
    She looked at me like i was a moroon -- and says -- dad - obvioulsy they do not know about doing things the right way - and they MUST have had to find comfort in other ways -- like becoming lesbians !!
    I'm such a proud daddy !!!
    Sniffle....sniffle....sniffle....it makes me so happy to know there will be another generation of bench racers to take our place.
    God Bless Everyone!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast