Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2 free black labs to good home please read

rivergoer
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...m/image001.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...m/image002.jpg
    just shoot me a pm if your intersted.. ill get you the info.. seems like they would be great family river dogs.. im posting for a friend at my wifes work.
    Looking for family to take two black labs. See information below
    Details: Black Labs, Male, Adult, Altered. Darlings Hunter and Fame are two gorgeous pure-bred labs, brothers, who find themselves needing a new home now that their owner has become too ill to care for them. They are truly wonderful dogs. The owner's grandchildren can crawl all over them and like a typical lab, they just lay there and love it. Both are neutered, and up to date on their shots. They are housebroken and are very well behaved. They are about 4 years old. Owner would love to keep these two boys together if possible; they are the best of friends.
    The owner has terminal cancer and can't care for them anymore, and he'd really like to find a home for them while he's still able. He's heartbroken and hopes to find a family who can take both together.

rivergoer
    just keeping it at the top to make sure these boys get ono a good home..i would take them but i already have two dogs

charlyox
    I wish I had room.

have plenty of room wish i had the time i would take them in a minute.

Strippoker
    Wish we could but the landlord would freak. However if they cant find anyone get in touch with these great people we donate money to them from our swimwear company and they are awesome.
    http://www.searchdogfoundation.org/98/html/index.html

I sent this to my wife and she wants to discuss when I get home tonight. She rather have a puppy and I rather take an older dog that needs a home. Not sure if we are up for 2 dogs and would hate to see them separated but will think about it.
    Do you know how they are around cat's?

rivergoer
    have plenty of room wish i had the time i would take them in a minute.
    what time to pick them up???? or time to spend with them??

rivergoer
    I sent this to my wife and she wants to discuss when I get home tonight. She rather have a puppy and I rather take an older dog that needs a home. Not sure if we are up for 2 dogs and would hate to see them separated but will think about it.
    Do you know how they are around cat's?
    i could not tell you brother....sorry

Havasu_Dreamin
    Not sure if we are up for 2 dogs and would hate to see them separated but will think about it.
    I would think separating them would not be a good thing. Especially if they have been together since they were puppies.....

time to spend with them,we work all the time and i have had labs all my life and they need loving(lots).

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast