Thread: Neat tool!

Wicked Performance Boats
    http://www.uview.com/menupage.html
    If you have never tried this tool for filling cooling systems after working on them. You're missing one of the greatest tools I've seen in years. All you do is after your cooling system is reassembled after working on it. You remove the overflow hose and put a plug on it. Then install the device in the radiator neck and hook an air hose up to it and pull a 25" vacuum. Then remove the hose and hook a filler hose and completely fill your cooling system. The vacuum draws the system completely with no air left. When I first tried it I thought, yea right! But it works great. Budlight

Kachina26
    Bought one a few years back off of the Snap on truck. So simple, you wonder why it didn't come out 20 years ago. Way too easy.

WannabeRacing
    Cooling system?
    What is a cooling system?

Wicked Performance Boats
    automotive dummy.

WannabeRacing
    Every automobile that I own, that is worth working on, does not know what a cooling system is.
    The only vehicles that I own, that are worth working on, that have cooling systems are boats.
    But you are right. I am a dummy.

fc-pilot
    Cooling system?
    What is a cooling system?
    What a smart "A"! Just because your toys are alcohol injected you think you can give others a hard time. Oh, wait... this is hot boat so that is just standard procedure. I don't have room to talk either.
    Paul

SmokinLowriderSS
    Every automobile that I own, that is worth working on, does not know what a cooling system is.
    The only vehicles that I own, that are worth working on, that have cooling systems are boats.
    But you are right. I am a dummy.
    So, you use the "water jacket" as an "Alky Pre-heater" eh? Nice idea. :idea:

shockwaveharry
    That website is jacked, but the AirLift system is awsome! I originally got one back when I had the shop for servicing the cooling systems on Fieros and MR-2's. Found myself using it on every vehicle I drained the system on. Once it's filled with the tool, close the cap, top the overflow and forget about it! I never once had to top off or "burp" a car after using that tool. When I went to Mercedes, they had the same thing, only much bigger and more expensive.