Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: hondo t deck for sale

ColeTR1
    hondo sanger:
    i guess i will haft to put my blown motor in it and just keep it. Go for It !! And then Bring it to Red Rock. I realy want to see this Boat!!

CircleJerk
    You're crackin me up!

hondo sanger
    JERK, I WILL BE READY NEXT FATHERS DAY AL

CircleJerk
    Hey video guy........This is the nicest Hondo in the Northwest and I saw it last month still for sale. Wow, it is flawless, in my opinion. Look at the pictures. The story goes this was sold to Al by Jim Cole after he took it in on trade. How many Hondos do you suppose he accepts that way? Al, the owner gets down your way often so he may deliver but the best way is to check it out in person. This is a medium layup, no potatoe chip. Price was still 8! If he hasnt put the blown motor in yet. Hurry!

smalls
    Originally posted by CircleJerk
    Hey video guy........This is the nicest Hondo in the Northwest and I saw it last month still for sale. Wow, it is flawless, in my opinion. Look at the pictures. The story goes this was sold to Al by Jim Cole after he took it in on trade. How many Hondos do you suppose he accepts that way? Al, the owner gets down your way often so he may deliver but the best way is to check it out in person. This is a medium layup, no potatoe chip. Price was still 8! If he hasnt put the blown motor in yet. Hurry!
    Lets see some pictures of the hardware and floor ,,,,,,,,

Bense468
    yeah, what smalls said. I only saw one picture of the boat and other then that they were all red x's.

Her454
    Youve got to be kidding! I thought he decided to keep it?

Originally posted by smalls
    Lets see some pictures of the hardware and floor ,,,,,,,,
    If that's the nicest Hondo in the NW, then DAMN. I heard it was a salt water boat....
    I'd bet that hardward looks nice

CircleJerk
    Her 454: You could be right, I am told he had a serious tire kicker that Al kicked out.....politely speaking, Al declined the offer. I may be in trouble but his blown motor was being transplanted into it and if that has been done {Al is a turner and a burner} then its not for sale. When I saw Video Guys plea for a boat I knew this was a possible pick and you all know how he and I get along!!!! I am trying to be helpful...... Ps, I dont think inside pictures are available unless the red X guy can repost.

hondo sanger
    mr. jerk, thanks for trying to help. but blown motor is going into
    hondo. so i am keeping it. putting carb. motor in sanger, & selling it to my son, he will be doing some racing with you this year.
    i will call you sat. mor. thanks AL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234