Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wtf?

HOOTER SLED-
    Jordy, Didnt your momma ever tell you not to make fun of the retarded???
    that would be the only explanation for someone walking out of the house looking like that.
    And people wonder why LEO is cracking down on the channel so much.....its low life wannabes like this that are ruining it.
    Hey, isn't that Brandon(Notalent) at the bottom in the pinstripe shirt? LOL..

Jordy
    Hey, isn't that Brandon(Notalent) at the bottom in the pinstripe shirt? LOL..
    I dont think so because the collar isn't popped. :notam:

Havasu_Dreamin
    Looks like the mental midgets were out on a field trip.....

460 jus getn it
    Ive always wanted to see kids like this go to the REAL hood and get edjumacated on how they THINK they wanna be.There kiddos wouldnt last 5 min in a real hood.

460 jus getn it
    Jordy, Didnt your momma ever tell you not to make fun of the retarded???
    that would be the only explanation for someone walking out of the house looking like that.
    And people wonder why LEO is cracking down on the channel so much.....its low life wannabes like this that are ruining it.Bingo

HOOTER SLED-
    Gang of cookie theives??? That's funny right there!!!
    http://www.splicedonline.com/03reviews/malibusmost.jpg
    :jawdrop:
    LOL.. Have you ever seen the video that Jamie Kennedy did? It was like a spin off of Malibu's Most Wanted. It's on the net somewhere.

Wet Dream
    What a bunch of fags. My comment was directed to the fact that people will bitch about it on here, but say NOTHING to the kids. The "adults" are afraid of kids. How great is that?

Not So Fast
    All wigger style and shit. What a bunch of focking punks. Someone needs to take them to the HOOD and show them a few things.
    What makes that even more lame is the so CALLED PARENT. that thinks this shit is cool.
    Couldn't agree more, especially the parent comment,spot on!!!!! NSF

HOOTER SLED-
    What a bunch of fags. My comment was directed to the fact that people will bitch about it on here, but say NOTHING to the kids. The "adults" are afraid of kids. How great is that?
    What would be the point?

riverbound
    Im pretty sure H2O said something...he is not known for for his ability of keeping his mouth shut

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast