Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Wtf?

Wet Dream
    What would be the point?
    Whats the point about bitching about it on here? Make a stand, or do nothing and be over-run.

Wet Dream
    Im pretty sure H2O said something...he is not known for for his ability of keeping his mouth shut
    LOL

Biglue
    I'm pretty sure it's just a "look" as in fashion. Now had they been writting on walls or harrasing people then I guess you could call them punks. I think they just came up with a silly pose for a picture.
    But I do agree with a lot of what was said. Carrying yourself in a certain way or dressing in the same manner could get you in a lot of trouble with a thug who's too stupid to tell teh difference between a kid who thinks it's cool and another low life thug.

riverbound
    I dont think so because the collar isn't popped. :notam:
    LOL....

Devilman
    I'm pretty sure it's just a "look" as in fashion. Now had they been writting on walls or harrasing people then I guess you could call them punks. I think they just came up with a silly pose for a picture.
    But I do agree with a lot of what was said. Carrying yourself in a certain way or dressing in the same manner could get you in a lot of trouble with a thug who's too stupid to tell teh difference between a kid who thinks it's cool and another low life thug.
    Is this your professional opinion? LOL

Biglue
    Yes, now take the bandana off your forehead and pull your drawers up son before you get hurt......now run along.

460 jus getn it
    Yes, now take the bandana off your forehead and pull your drawers up son before you get hurt......now run along.

Wet Dream
    Thats the way it should be done. But, take the bandana off for them...they'll get the hint.

Nord
    and you went up to them and said... lol
    All wigger style and shit. What a bunch of focking punks. Someone needs to take them to the HOOD and show them a few things.
    What makes that even more lame is the so CALLED PARENT. that thinks this shit is cool.
    So your saying if they were black it would look better??

photo chick
    Thats the way it should be done. But, take the bandana off for them...they'll get the hint.
    Wow.....you're always causing sh*t aren't cha?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast