Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Wtf?

EAZYKILLER2006
    the "hanky/ bandana" is suppose to mean "straight edge" ...ya dont do shait ...see how it covers the mouth? guess to remind ppl ...like me ...oh my gosh... well the story goes... "AL" a well known havi toker...(hey hes legal) has "shait" on him all the time...offered it to me ...i said "i dont do that shait"...well , i thought "heck give it a try"...just one hit:devil: ...well.... like the dork that i am...i said "mijo you gotta try this shait"..."its a one hit wonder"...wow!!!! MIJO SAID "MOM I AM STRAIGHT EDGE"...BOY!!!! DID I FEEL DUMB ...and i am suppose to be the parent...what was i thinking....

EAZYKILLER2006
    Jager, Whiskey, Lacquer Thinner, Nitro Methane, Bong Water - whatever http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7...rcowboyig8.gif (http://imageshack.us)
    damn dude hook me up!!!

photo chick
    Jager, Whiskey, Lacquer Thinner, Nitro Methane, Bong Water - whatever http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7...rcowboyig8.gif (http://imageshack.us)
    Wow man you know how to party!!!! do they make you drunk, clean, fast and stoned all at once?

Biglue
    Wow man you know how to party!!!! do they make you drunk, clean, fast and stoned all at once?
    Brings him back to normal.

photo chick
    Brings him back to normal.
    That's how he's so clever and quick with the chops!

EAZYKILLER2006
    the "hanky/ bandana" is suppose to mean "straight edge" ...ya dont do shait ...see how it covers the mouth? guess to remind ppl ...like me ...oh my gosh... well the story goes... "AL" a well known havi toker...(hey hes legal) has "shait" on him all the time...offered it to me ...i said "i dont do that shait"...well , i thought "heck give it a try"...just one hit:devil: ...well.... like the dork that i am...i said "mijo you gotta try this shait"..."its a one hit wonder"...wow!!!! MIJO SAID "MOM I AM STRAIGHT EDGE"...BOY!!!! DID I FEEL DUMB ...and i am suppose to be the parent...what was i thinking....
    someone make me feel bad about this lil incident ...so i can get on with my posting pics of this weekend...i will feel much better

BadKachina
    Honestly, most of you guys are way out in left field about these kids. They aren't "gang bangers". That's a totally different look. There "hard-core" rock kids. Meaning the music they listen to is called hard-core rock. "Straight Edge" kids dress similar but they don't believe in drugs, alcohol or smoking. My kid is "Straight Edge" and I'm glad he chooses not to do those things. I've honestly never seen the bandana thing, but I could tell from the clothes right away what these kids are into.
    They are just kids, and just because they don't look like you or like the same things you like doesn't make them bad or wanna be gang bangers. I can imagine what our parents thought of our music and clothing trends when we were kids. After reading the where did you graduate thread, it would seem that some of us were probably Beatle fans when the Beatles scared the hell out of adults. It seems ridiculous now............. :idea:
    I grew up on hair metal..........:jawdrop:

Biglue
    someone make me feel bad about this lil incident ...so i can get on with my posting pics of this weekend...i will feel much better
    Bad bad momma. I think you need to get spanked.
    Now you mentioned something about pics.

EAZYKILLER2006
    Honestly, most of you guys are way out in left field about these kids. They aren't "gang bangers". That's a totally different look. There "hard-core" rock kids. Meaning the music they listen to is called hard-core rock. "Straight Edge" kids dress similar but they don't believe in drugs, alcohol or smoking. My kid is "Straight Edge" and I'm glad he chooses not to do those things. I've honestly never seen the bandana thing, but I could tell from the clothes right away what these kids are into.
    They are just kids, and just because they don't look like you or like the same things you like doesn't make them bad or wanna be gang bangers. I can imagine what our parents thought of our music and clothing trends when we were kids. After reading the where did you graduate thread, it would seem that some of us were probably Beatle fans when the Beatles scared the hell out of adults. It seems ridiculous now............. :idea:
    I grew up on hair metal..........:jawdrop:
    oh yea thanks dude... cus the ebonics this is just sooo f0cking funny... heavy metal rockers ...thats what they are...hommie gangsters VATO LOCO'S...are what they are not...lol....

EAZYKILLER2006
    Bad bad momma. I think you need to get spanked.
    Now you mentioned something about pics.
    OK I AM POSTING ON THE WEEKEND PIC THREAD

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678