Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hollywood Knights....

wolfie
    Who's your father in law?........ Junior?
    Yes he is. You know him?

Kim Hanson
    great flick and the Nanny is hot
    I lost my train of thought here, your avatar is tits buddy ........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
    That yellow '57 Tony Danza had in that movie was so bad ass.... so was the rail job.
    I bet JBB loved the "bandits" in the Cobra
    One of my fav movies of all time!
    I had a 57 Like that..just not the blower and shit My favorite movie to watch.......( . )( . )........I don't watch much TV, it interferes with my computer time

Misogynist
    Yes he is. You know him?
    Yes... I spoke to him today... he called me and asked if I knew anyone that had a Silver Cloud III or a Camargue for sale. I did some work on an Aston, a Maserati, and a Bentley for him. I've been to his shop many times.

KineticoH20
    psstt Don't drnk the punch:jawdrop:

wolfie
    Yes... I spoke to him today... he called me and asked if I knew anyone that had a Silver Cloud III or a Camargue for sale. I did some work on an Aston, a Maserati, and a Bentley for him. I've been to his shop many times.
    Awsome. It's a small world.
    I know he's pretty busy right now. I think he's got a caddy that he getting ready for Pebble Beach. He's got my son's 'stang on hold until its done.
    There's another couple on the boards that know him from Paso Robles show a few years back.
    He's very welcoming at his shop. It doesn't matter how busy he is, if someone comes by he's always got time to talk.
    Anytime we go back home my son and I spend as much time as possible there.

Misogynist
    Awsome. It's a small world.
    I know he's pretty busy right now. I think he's got a caddy that he getting ready for Pebble Beach. He's got my son's 'stang on hold until its done.
    There's another couple on the boards that know him from Paso Robles show a few years back.
    He's very welcoming at his shop. It doesn't matter how busy he is, if someone comes by he's always got time to talk.
    Anytime we go back home my son and I spend as much time as possible there.
    Yeah... it is a small world. I was at Bill Larzolere's shop yesterday for a few hours and I'll be there tomorrow for a couple. Bill is one of Junior's cronys. I have my own shop but when they need a little help on some strange stuff they sometimes call me. I thought Junior was getting a Duesenberg ready for Pebble. I judge at the LA car show and know a few of the judges at Pebble. I met your wife a couple of years ago. I think it was about the time you guys moved behind "The Zion curtain". Don't you handle shipping for the port? I remember hearing they moved the offices to SLC.

wolfie
    Yeah... it is a small world. I was at Bill Larzolere's shop yesterday for a few hours and I'll be there tomorrow for a couple. Bill is one of Junior's cronys. I have my own shop but when they need a little help on some strange stuff they sometimes call me. I thought Junior was getting a Duesenberg ready for Pebble. I judge at the LA car show and know a few of the judges at Pebble. I met your wife a couple of years ago. I think it was about the time you guys moved behind "The Zion curtain". Don't you handle shipping for the port? I remember hearing they moved the offices to SLC.
    It could be a 'Berg, I lost track. I know he had a caddy he was trying to do last year. I just assumed he had that back. I really miss going by the shop.
    I know Bill. He's a crack up. I went out to his shop in Burbankl(?) a few years back to look at a car he was detailing for one of Hersh's customers. I think it was the Loganda that we were shipping to Hawaii.
    I've met a lot of cool people through him. Bill hines, George barris, the late Ed Roth (what a nut he was), Gene Winfield, Tommy Ivo, Linda Vaughn, the late Tony Nancy, and Norm Gabrowski (another nut).
    Got to meet a couple celebs as well but who cares about them when you get to meet car people.
    We've been here for five years now. She's just starting to get comfortable with it. I plan the containers that load in the ports. I've helped him get a few cars to Hawaii for one of his customers.

wolfie
    By the way, you sure seem to know a little about "zion". How is it you've gather this "wonderful" information?

Misogynist
    By the way, you sure seem to know a little about "zion". How is it you've gather this "wonderful" information?
    I lived in SLC for 36 years... I still own a house in the Sugarhouse area. Larzolere is originally from SLC too. He lived on the corner of 14th east and Garfield Avenue. I escaped 17 years ago... Bill was dragged out of Zion in '58 when he was 14. My shop is just a couple of miles from Bill's. I'm in Glendale.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast