Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: ***free To Good Home***

riverjunkie
    2 Female Brindle Boxers, together or seperate, 8 months old, tails docked, dewclaws removed, all shots done. I have their shot paperwork and they will come with harnesses and leashes as well as toys. These 2 girls were the last 2 from a litter my in-laws had and our intention was to keep them, however we already have 1 female that is 6 years old, and I think it is really getting to her having these 2 with her as well as I dont believe with work and the kids we have the time they deserve, therefore while they are still young enough to move to a new happy family and adapt well I would like to find them a new home. They are loving and great with the kids. I can deliver depending on where you are located, I am right at the 605, 105 and 91 fwys.
    I can take some photos tonight if someone is willing to assist with the posting of them, havent quite gotten that down yet.
    If you are interested please pm me or send me an email at
    bakerbunch5@verizon.net.
    Spread the work and thanks for looking,
    Renee

Schiada Time
    Do they need to go together. We are looking for one dog only. I understand if they need to be kept together.

riverjunkie
    Do they need to go together. We are looking for one dog only. I understand if they need to be kept together.
    Yes, they can be seperated.

riverjunkie
    Bump

75MillerJet
    if the timing wasn't so bad i would take one of the monsters for sure. I've had boxers all my life and just recently had to put one down. Be picky with the new owners you chose so they go to a good home!

riverjunkie
    Bump
    Come on folks, I know someone wants a doggy!!

OutCole'd
    email me some pics and I will help post them.

Aqua Boogie1
    Im interested in one of them. Can you send me some pics of them please.......................Bowleggs30@yahoo.com
    Doug

Schiada Time
    I am interested. Pics please when you have time. We will check out pics this weekend and the wife and I will make a decision.
    thanks

riverjunkie
    Ok I will give it a shot, here are the picures of the puppies.
    Dixie will be the smaller of the 2 as she is built more petite like her mom and Daisy will be a little bigger, like her dad.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast