Thread: Indoor Boat and RV storage

ENDLESS
    Thinking of using one of my vacant buildings for indoor storage. The building is located in the Norwalk/Santa Fe Springs area. I may also consider doing service or vehicle preperation. Anyone interested please respond, just trying to see if it is in demand or not.

wolfie
    I know if i was still living in Whittier I would definitely be interested.

UltraRide
    Thinking of using one of my vacant buildings for indoor storage. The building is located in the Norwalk/Santa Fe Springs area. I may also consider doing service or vehicle preperation. Anyone interested please respond, just trying to see if it is in demand or not.
    Live in Whittier....may be interested in the storage. It will probably be in the winter months. How much?

Longtime Lurker
    Live in Whittier....may be interested in the storage. It will probably be in the winter months. How much?
    I also live in Whittier and would be interested in the price.

Member: 7673
    FYI, theres an indoor rv/boat warehouse on Imperial Hwy going east in between Harbor and the Contractors Warehouse. Seems to have a lot of business, so there is some demand. You should take a little drive and take a look.
    Lots of boaters in Whittier

ENDLESS
    I have been thinking about price and it seems that about $7.00 a foot. This is not written in stone or anything but it sounds about right. The facilities are secure and in a good area. There is always room for negotiating depending on the cicumstances. Everyones input is appreciated. I am a long time boater and from what it seems like, there are not too many places like this on our side of town. Thank You.

UltraRide
    When you make a decision on what you are going to do please let me know. PM me if you have any questions.

Jyruiz
    I would be interested in the winter time, I am in Norwalk and it would be great to have something so close.