Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: "wtf"

dmontzsta
    Rolie, it is good to see you are alive.
    SHOW US YOUR TITS!

lucky
    I miss you as well Maxie. Now go with God.
    Lucky, anal sex is still a sin.
    sheep don't mind how the hell are you Steve

Roland the Fisherman
    sheep don't mind how the hell are you Steve
    I've been great ever sense I dumped the printing company and started sheep ranching.
    D'mon, I thought you wanted to go for a ride? I've got close to 700hp & 670tq at the rear wheels complemented by not nearly enough talent to drive it. The passenger seat is always open . Just say when, well go looking for Skylines.

dmontzsta
    D'mon, I thought you wanted to go for a ride? I've got close to 700hp & 670tq at the rear wheels complemented by not nearly enough talent to drive it. The passenger seat is always open . Just say when, well go looking for Skylines.
    Damn, you have been busy! I definitely want to take you up on that ride. I couldnt at the car show, because you were pinned in. We will have to meet up!

Biglue
    Looks like Rollie is up for some road head.

Roland the Fisherman
    Looks like Rollie is up for some road head.
    What was your first clue? My revisit to BR's?
    Anyone heard from Mrs Hater? Is she still smoooooken hot?

dmontzsta
    What was your first clue? My revisit to BR's?
    Anyone heard from Mrs Hater? Is she still smoooooken hot?
    The Hater just left my office, he said to tell you "HI" he is on his way back to Utah now!
    I think he said Mrs.Hater took all the kids to the zoo, they heard Kim Hanson was there on display all week.

Roland the Fisherman
    The Hater just left my office, he said to tell you "HI" he is on his way back to Utah now!
    I think he said Mrs.Hater took all the kids to the zoo, they heard Kim Hanson was there on display all week.
    Geeeze, things really haven't changed around this place. Why don't you two just consummate the relationship and kill all this sexual tension in here.

Kim Hanson
    I was not at your house Donald .........( . )( . )...........
    :jawdrop:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456