Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "wtf"

uclahater
    You still haven't told me why you stood me up Lucky....FAG!!!
    You've got the wrong equipment:idea: DUH!!!!

460 jus getn it
    Hows my favorite "Water Buffalo" doin.:jawdrop:
    Life is good. New Biz is going great, and we need to take this place back.
    The cocoa butter helps it go in easier when IM doin him BB
    Im doing good, the ? is how are you. Business is good so thats a plus, you comming to the races this year.
    As for you and SPITTER doing what you do, i dont even wat to know.

460 jus getn it
    You've got the wrong equipment:idea: DUH!!!!
    Tried to tell her. Now had she said lucky im dressed up like richard simmons, he would have blown the hole trip off.

uclahater
    Im doing good, the ? is how are you. Business is good so thats a plus, you comming to the races this year.
    As for you and SPITTER doing what you do, i dont even wat to know.
    Nothing I havent done to you already. I love it when you do your "MILKSHAKE" dance:jawdrop:

460 jus getn it
    Nothing I havent done to you already. I love it when you do your "MILKSHAKE" dance:jawdrop:Haha, you aint suppose to tell anyone about that. Dammit, my phone is ringing................
    Yep its lucky....FOCK

photo chick
    Tried to tell her. Now had she said lucky im dressed up like richard simmons, he would have blown the hole trip off.
    I'd only dress like Richard for you Ty

MAXIMUS
    I don't ****ing like it here anymore...:notam: Uncle Tooney became a full nut swinger. Roland sold his boat & joined a convent! Lucky is border line straight... The "cubic inch brothas" are busy building real boats & got all serious n shit! Kimmie is starving for attention. Dmonsta... lets not go there (refer to pics in the v-drive section... ) Hater... became a lover & his brother quit sucking dick! Also I confirmed that Quick Jet is a serious sheep smacker! Roman 1 still cuts a little salami from time to time... So therefore I just don't see any reason to hang here any more...

460 jus getn it
    I'd only dress like Richard for you Ty
    Hey, if that mini skirt, tube top, and pink thong is dressing like richard. Bring it on...

460 jus getn it
    I don't ****ing like it here anymore...:notam: Uncle Tooney became a full nut swinger. Roland sold his boat & joined a convent! Lucky is border line straight... The "cubic inch brothas" are busy building real boats & got all serious n shit! Kimmie is starving for attention. Dmonsta... lets not go there (refer to pics in the v-drive section... ) Hater... became a lover & his brother quit sucking dick! Also I confirmed that Quick Jet is a serious sheep smacker! Roman 1 still cuts a little salami from time to time... So therefore I just don't see any reason to hang here any more...I just spit water all over the place.......Hi baby doll

TAF
    did not have your # with me and left a message with Rob and Jamie - and ali tried to get it - i would not i wanted to see Eric
    Yer new girlie friend deleted it from yer cell phone cause she knew youse were headed in dat direct'n. :idea:
    Smart girl!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast