Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "wtf"

TAF
    Yer all FAGS!!!!:jawdrop:

photo chick
    Hey, if that mini skirt, tube top, and pink thong is dressing like richard. Bring it on...
    Mini skirt- yes, thong- yes, tube top- have never worn one, wouldn't work!!!!
    And since I don't have the proper equipment I will leave this fag section now....carry on boys!!!

460 jus getn it
    Yer all FAGS!!!!:jawdrop:And your right here with us...........................................

460 jus getn it
    And since I don't have the proper equipment I will leave this fag section now....carry on boys!!!
    On no, your fine right here.
    Now, about that hole tub top thing, i think we need to get that all figured out.

TAF
    And your right here with us...........................................
    The show that never ends, (reminded myself of another old song)
    Glad you could attend, come inside, come inside
    (name the group and song title)

photo chick
    On no, your fine right here.
    Now, about that hole tub top thing, i think we need to get that all figured out.
    I've got it figured out!!

Kim Hanson
    "WTF" is going on in here.
    Wheres Lucky, Maxi, You Te, Roland, Roman 1, Fat Fock 460, 396 ways to swallow, Kimmy Hanson, D'monzsta, Big Lue, Guru, and the rest of the real Bench Racers Tom Brown your always welcome
    Who let the Sand Bar B crowd Yuppies take over the Focken Place place.
    1. Were they ever initiated correctly(Lucky, and Maxi tagteam):idea:
    2. Have they paid their dues to Mrs Hater. (Roland your months behind, and she says Maxi's nothin but a skinny stink hole):idea:
    3. I dont see FAG being used in every post:idea:
    This place hasnt been the same since everybody sniffed butts and used Maxi up at the Plan B gory hole
    FFFFFAAAAGGGGSSSS!!!!!
    Someone left the door wide open one night and look what all showed up Who ever did it should be banned.........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
    I don't ****ing like it here anymore...:notam: Uncle Tooney became a full nut swinger. Roland sold his boat & joined a convent! Lucky is border line straight... The "cubic inch brothas" are busy building real boats & got all serious n shit! Kimmie is starving for attention. Dmonsta... lets not go there (refer to pics in the v-drive section... ) Hater... became a lover & his brother quit sucking dick! Also I confirmed that Quick Jet is a serious sheep smacker! Roman 1 still cuts a little salami from time to time... So therefore I just don't see any reason to hang here any more...
    Okay Dr.Phil.........( . )( . )...................

Biglue
    Welcome back creme de-filler.

Kim Hanson
    I would sure like to see pictures of you trying..where there is a will, there is a way ..........( . )( . ).............:idea:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast