Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pool designer

ROZ
    If you're looking for a pool designer/ architect, there was a guy on the boards who designed pools for a HUGE and VERY reputable outfit in Arizona. His scren name is Scorpionbikiniteam.. He's now in San Diego and can design whatever your imagination will come up with.
    To my knowledge Jeff Kerber doesn't build pools. He only finishes or remodels them... Otherwise Blue Haven I.E. wounldn't use him so much
    You can probbly get intouch with him through thr RRX boards, or maybe riverracerx has his contact info..

ROZ
    LOL, in the pool business, you are right...
    And people wonder why c53 and roofing C license are so hard to get.. I swear some of these companies are so damn crooked, you'd think they were building boats or tansporting trash

MagicMtnDan
    I used a great pool designer who does pool design and, for $500 one-time payment more, he'll provide a list of qualified contractors and provide the quotes and schedule the work (for owner-builder pool projects). Problem is he and the contractors all work in the Santa Clarita and San Fernando Valley areas.
    Go owner-builder and save yourself a pile o' money.

jdogginla
    I used a great pool designer who does pool design and, for $500 one-time payment more, he'll provide a list of qualified contractors and provide the quotes and schedule the work (for owner-builder pool projects). Problem is he and the contractors all work in the Santa Clarita and San Fernando Valley areas.
    Go owner-builder and save yourself a pile o' money.
    MagicMtn....can u pm me that info, for some reason I can't send you a pm Thanks

riverracerx
    MMDan has seen my pool in person. I think he liked it
    I designed it but my contractor is the BEST! We did owner/builder and he managed the entire project from front yard to back.
    If you need his info, PM me or get me through my board.
    I have photos as well.
    www.riverracerx.com

ROZ
    I designed it but my contractor is the BEST!
    Yup, I did the same thing... You'd be surprised what you can do with a little creativity..
    Thinking of selling my house to buy another just so I can design and build another pool
    This time I'm going to run pool and spa equiptment completely seperate and give the "vision" of water features spilling into each other...

riverroyal
    I can sent over a drawing,,,5000$ sound ok?

ROZ
    Chris, I need the name of your faux rock contractor
    Mine looks good, but you's is a bit over the top...lol... I'm goin all out next time

riverroyal

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast