Thread: Pontoon Boat Bass Vibration

KREGER
    Has anybody come accross a good fix for the Stereo Bass ratteling the side pannels against the railings on their Pontoon Boat at higher volumes?
    I am thinking some kind of rubber/silicone to be wedged in between the pannels railings to lessen the vibrations comming off the hull.
    I think the longest/best way would be to take out the seats and wedge and or glue something in the small 1/8 of an inch gap.
    Right now I have the wolfers firing down. Maybe out in to the open would help. Any advice would be great. Thanks

Mr. Crusader 83
    Has anybody come accross a good fix for the Stereo Bass ratteling the side pannels against the railings on their Pontoon Boat at higher volumes?
    I am thinking some kind of rubber/silicone to be wedged in between the pannels railings to lessen the vibrations comming off the hull.
    I think the longest/best way would be to take out the seats and wedge and or glue something in the small 1/8 of an inch gap.
    Right now I have the wolfers firing down. Maybe out in to the open would help. Any advice would be great. Thanks
    yeah, dynamat will fix it

h2oski2fast
    1/8" x1/4" weather stipping (closed cell, it's black). You can get it at Home Depot.

TOBTEK
    easy fix...... sell the toon and buy my DCB. see how EZ that is

KREGER
    1/8" x1/4" weather stipping (closed cell, it's black). You can get it at Home Depot.
    I will check it out. I need it bad!! Thanks

KREGER
    easy fix...... sell the toon and buy my DCB. see how EZ that is
    It is a 2004 @ 4.9% with a $269 per month payment. What would be my new payment???

ROZ
    You can spend a couple days with that stuff finding rattles using a freq. sweep cd not to mention sore fingertips from the glue backer...

KREGER
    You can spend a couple days with that stuff finding rattles using a freq. sweep cd not to mention sore fingertips from the glue backer...
    I am leaning toward clear silicone. the places I will run it are out of sight.
    Where do you get a frequency sweep CD? That would be cool!
    Just picked one up from EBAY "Dolby Surround Test CD" Looking foward to it!