Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Annual Yall dead or what post ???!!!!!

Unchained
    Be careful putting a tranny in that v-drive. You will have reverse but no prop release !!
    I know Ron, That is a dillema.
    I won't run without a trans though. I've got no wake zones in several places where I boat and starting in gear is not practical in my opinion.
    I have some ideas of how a whirlaway could be used and still have reverse.
    The guy who has this same model boat in northern ca runs it w/o a whirlaway and has a trans. He has run over 130 many times. I know it sounds scary.

DUECE'SDAD
    Pretty much finished the new motor, just waiting for cam, lifters and pan, have not touched the yellow boat since last summer, just in case new motor was not ready, bought a 23ft refugee jet stripped it, doing an Apollo I got from Randall in Texas for a lake boat, total refurb, changing the Jacuzzi out for a Dominator, still hunting parts for it, and still clearing brush and trees from the ice storm.......waiting for summer.........Vic
    And not answering your phone when i call !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I freshened the motor in my cheyenne and am putting in a new water pump impellor in my Firehawk. lookin forward to thursday nites at Keystone and weekends at Skiatook. we sure need some rain, Skiatook is 12 feet low.

Zaairman
    Well, the boat is still sitting in storage. It might be getting a bigger and newer motor, somewhere in the 150 - 200 HP range. Upgrades for the boat that are definetly happening are going to be a 10" sub and some new Snake eye bow lights.
    Also, I think I'm getting a new truck:
    http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...n/IMGP9595.jpg
    2000 Ford F-250 Lariat 4x4. Powerstroke diesel, 6 speed manual

ONAROLL
    And not answering your phone when i call !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ok, once more......slooooowly...........there is an option on cell phones that allows you to leave a message, I know its scary stuff, but you can do it. so, you big ballers got any free t shirts and shit?........I'll run by later in the week in case you have any technical questions, my tuning fee is alot cheaper than the last guy, so who's tightening rod bolts these days?..................Vic

taylormanss
    I just want to say OSU is NUmber 1 and ou SUCKS!

rrrr
    So does being an Okie.......:jawdrop:
    Gotta hit 'em when you can......
    Fawkin stereo work is taking forever. The shop that installed it, JR's Custom, is the DFW Big Baller outfit, does custom work for all of the overpaid pro athletes in town.
    So once I removed the interior panels and exposed all of the work I paid big money for......I just cut it all out, threw it over the side, and started over. The idiot installer did stuff like strip the wire insulation in midpoint and wrap another stripped wire around it for a splice.....no solder, just jap wrap to insulate it. No tiewraps anywhere, wire bundles supported by electrical tape....
    Idiots.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123