Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She's Here!!!

Jetaholic
    Picked her up yesterday. Check it out.
    Got started on wiring the gauges this morning. I've gotta enlarge the tach and speedo holes to fit the new gauges.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1172779720

jetboat
    looking good,going thru the same thing.ccant wait for summer!.

Devilman
    If I had my guess, I'd say the pics don't do it justice. Suuuure likes nice! Nice feeling to finally have it home where you can get started, huh? Try & work on it some though, instead of just looking at it.
    Good deal Jetaholic, keep them progress pics coming, shouldn't be long now...

squirt'nmyload
    looks good...i bet your amped to get started on it................the first thing i'd invest in would be alot of chain and some locks and an alarm if thats where your gonna keep it

Jetaholic
    Thanks guys. Yeah I plan on getting a coupler lock for it. It's actually gonna reside at my RV space at the lake. It's just here so I can put together.
    I've gotten started a little bit on it. I need to enlarge the tach and speedo holes to fit my new gauges (original ones were 3", the new ones are 3 3/8").

RitcheyRch
    Looks good. When do you think you will be finished?

e514jet
    nice jetaholic? is it paint or gelcoat? E

Jetaholic
    Hopefully she'll be ready for test & tune by May. Right now finances are governing the deadline.
    The white is all gelcoat, while the graphics and clear are Concept/PPG urethanes.

Jetaholic
    Well I've gotten very little done to my boat since I got her back. While the shop had her, I took on the project of rebuilding the engine in my girlfriend's Blazer. I'm just now finishing that up.
    However, my buddy Billy and I (ironman44bear on the boards) are having a rigging party at his place tomorrow so I should be able to get quite a bit done hopefully while I'm there.

hallett72
    Hey there Jetaholic the boat looks great! I hope some day to have my Hallett looking that good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast