Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Property Surveyors on the boards for So.Cal?

andy01
    I need to get my property surveyed ASAP! If anyone is one or knows one please let me know. It's in Lakewood Ca.
    Thank you,
    Andy

TOBTEK
    ok...... who pissed you off now

minimatt
    Exactly what type of survey are you looking for. Boundary survey, topographic survey, ALTA survey?

Brewzed
    Commercial or Residential?

andy01
    Exactly what type of survey are you looking for. Boundary survey, topographic survey, ALTA survey?
    Property lines for around my property. Like for building a new garage.
    Commercial or Residential?
    Residential
    I'm building a new garage and everything is based off of the property lines. So I need to know exactly where I can build.
    Thank you
    Andy

buzzaro
    Property lines for around my property. Like for building a new garage.
    Residential
    I'm building a new garage and everything is based off of the property lines. So I need to know exactly where I can build.
    Thank you
    Andy
    How tight is your lot? Most setback requirements are only 5' (check the codes of course).

let me get my tape and orange paint,and i wil cruise by and mark it for you...what you building the baller 2 story garage with the game room on the top.

andy01
    How tight is your lot? Most setback requirements are only 5' (check the codes of course).
    Set backs are 1' on the side and 3' on the rear. I need all the inch's I can get out of my lot.
    Andy

andy01
    let me get my tape and orange paint,and i wil cruise by and mark it for you...what you building the baller 2 story garage with the game room on the top.
    I am at war with the guy on the drive way side. Things have gone from bad to worse. Code was here today for the addition I did to the garage a couple of years back. I stuck it to him not long ago, now he is sticking it to me, now since code was here today I told him about the guys none permited re-pipe so he will be getting a notice next week. Well the story is now I need to build a new a garage, so two story with a office and lift. Should hold both trucks and the Vette when I am done!!
    Andy

not so magical
    andy01, i am a newbee but have been a land surveyor for 8 years and live in so cal so i can help you out if you have not found somebody yet

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast