Thread: SPAM - 454 Chevy fresh from M/C shop.

Jetmugg
    I need to sell the 454 that I was building for a Gullwing Project. The Gullwing is gone now, but the engine is still in my garage, waiting to be assembled. Details are listed below. Price is $2000 for everything. The engine is located in Festus, Missouri (just south of StLouis).
    Contact Information – Steve Menendez
    Email – Jetmugg @aol.com
    All machine work was performed at Precision Machine Inc (PMI), Jefferson City, MO (573)635-7214
    2-bolt main Mark IV 454 block – bored 0.030” over stock – fresh from machine shop (not yet assembled) –
    (will check casting dates on block – believed to be 1984) – work done by PMI
    New cam bearings and freeze plugs installed in block (by PMI)
    Factory cast crank ground 0.010” / 0.010” under stock on rods and mains – fresh from machine shop (PMI)
    ARP main bolts – new in box
    Clevite 77 bearings to match main and rod journals – new in box
    Factory connecting rods re-sized and fitted with ARP Wave-loc bolts (by PMI)
    Speed-Pro hypereutectic pistons w/ Teflon coated skirts (brand new) (yield approximately 10.25:1 with 119 cc heads below) – can provide part number for piston set
    Pistons hung on rods with new speed pro wrist pins (by PMI)
    Complete balanced rotating assembly (by PMI)
    Speed-Pro plasma moly ring set – new in box
    Speed-Pro double roller timing set – new in box
    Isky 292 megacam – new in box
    Isky mega-lifters to match cam – new in box
    Isky double springs, retainers, shims, and polylocks – new and assembled on heads
    (All Isky parts were purchased as a matched set by Duane Oblander at HTP)
    GM “781” oval port heads – fresh from machine shop – Over $1000 in heads alone. (by PMI)
    New 0.100” longer than stock Stainless Valves (PCM) with oversized 2.19/1.88 valve heads
    New guides & seals in heads, machined spring pockets for springs above (heads are assembled, but never bolted to block) – (by PMI)
    SFI approved flex plate – new in box
    SFI approved damper – new in box
    ARP damper bolt and washer – new in box
    Stock HEI distributor
    Stock GM oil pump and “truck” pan
    Complete Fel-Pro gasket set – new in box
    extra guideplates,
    complete extra valve set (Eaton SS 2.19/1.88 stock length, new in box)
    stock rocker arms, pushrods
    PRICE - $2000 for everything, including some parts I’ve probably forgotten about, including some Jetboat specific stuff – water neck fittings, motor mount feet for 4-point setup, rear mounts for a rail setup, polished driveline cover

Jetmugg
    Must Sell - price reduced to $1500.
    I have more than that much in machine work alone.
    SteveM.

wickedfab
    will you separate out the cam and lifters??? if so what is the cam part # so i can look up the specs??
    tia ryan

Jetmugg
    Wicked:
    I don't want to separate the cam and lifters from the rest of the package at this point. The cam, lifters, and springs are all a matched set, and the outer springs are installed on the heads right now. It was recommended to break the cam in with the outers only, then put the inner springs onto the heads after the cam is broken in.
    I don't have the PN handy, but the cam is an ISkY 292 Mega-Cam for BBC.
    SteveM.

455Rocket
    This is temptingÂ…

Daytona100
    How much to ship to 92544 area code?

Jetmugg
    For parties interested in shipping, it will depend on whether you have a business place with a loading dock, or if it needs to be shipped for residential delivery. If you have a preferred carrier, my Zip is 63070 (work zip).
    On my end, I can have everything banded and stretch wrapped onto a skid for shipment, and have access to a loading dock at my workplace. I don't have the actual weight handy, but 800# should be a pretty good estimate.
    SteveM.