Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Opinion Please

OverKill
    Hey guys I just want your Opinion. I have been considering putting on a Chain Steering Wheel just to add a little 70's retro to my 78 GT Jet Boat.
    What do you guys think????

HalletDave
    Hey guys I just want your Opinion. I have been considering putting on a Chain Steering Wheel just to add a little 70's retro to my 78 GT Jet Boat.
    :idea:
    I think it is going to get a little hot after sitting in the sun for a few hours.
    Ouch !!!!!

AzMandella
    What is it,a lowrider jet?

A chain steering wheel is not "70's retro". No one with any kind of performance piece ever used those things. Lowriders, on the other hand, were all over those chain wheels, and probably still are.

OverKill
    I guess I have to much V bottom for one of those. Guess I will have to buy a flatty then the Chain Steering Wheel.

snake321
    do you have some fancy hydraulics under that boat that you're not tellin us about?

OverKill
    In fact I do. It's the all new Hydraulic Place Diverter. LOL that's what gave me the idea

rsoscia
    back in the day i always thought they had them on the car so they could drive with handcuffs on

wickedfab
    imho that would be sic... i was thinking the same thing.
    but im leaning towards wire wheels for the trailer though powdered black to match the tow rig or blue to match the boat

fatboy95
    Sure , then gel it silver and black and put a Raiders logo on it and tow it through Compton..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast