Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: My rides....

Inked
    Dude, without the ink, you could have upgraded to a 525 over the 496.
    Lots of money on that body.
    $10k and you are correct about the bigger motor... Its my 1st boat so I figured this is a decent start....
    :devil:

plaster dave
    Ya you have called me about video and you test drove my truck to see if you wanted to do the CST lift.

Fast Freddy
    thats a pretty wild tat u got there. i found this pic of a tat on this site that i think is some great work. not sure whose it is......

Inked
    Ya you have called me about video and you test drove my truck to see if you wanted to do the CST lift.
    Ah shit dave, I lost your #..... My bad...... How you been?

plaster dave
    So you bought a boat thats cool. How is your truck? I had no idea that you new Jay.

Inked
    So you bought a boat thats cool. How is your truck? I had no idea that you new Jay.
    small world, yeah me and a good friend bought the Magic from a couple outa AZ last month. Hitting Havi next weekend then all the other holidays as well.
    Truck is good and completed finally... I got the CST 11", cust trac bars, gears, and now a set of 24's to go along with the impracticalness of it all, audio, video, etc..... I just paid the thing off so no payment is cool.....
    Other than that, Nicholls has been playing with the truck for me and introduced me to the boards, which is pretty cool....
    Whats new with u?

plaster dave
    Not to much just working alot. I just talked to my buddy Alan and he said he you or your friend called him last week to ask him about his magic. What a small world.

mrs.rvrluvr
    Nice Ink!!......the boat is okay too.

Inked
    Not to much just working alot. I just talked to my buddy Alan and he said he you or your friend called him last week to ask him about his magic. What a small world.
    Hugh, is he married to a gal named Debbie? Otherwise it mighta been my buddy, I dont recall talking to anyone last week about their Magic.... Oh well, yeah work is a pain, but its a necessary evil I guess. I hope to see you at the lake or around town.
    :devil:

Inked
    Nice Ink!!......the boat is okay too.
    Why thank you... :devil:

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast