Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hey!

EAZYKILLER2006
    I am too but if someone's gonna call it little I'm going with it , wait Lucky you aren't not!
    WELL HECK... i think i have graduated and can hang with the big ones...:devil:

TAF
    WELL HECK... i think i have graduated and can hang with the big ones...:devil:
    I guess I'm the odd man out, mine is small:idea: ............ass that is:sqeyes:

lucky
    I guess I'm the oLd man out, mine is small:idea: ............ass that is:sqeyes:
    HEHEHEHEEH

TAF
    HEHEHEHEEH
    Old my ass, I'm a yung'n compared to most :idea:
    Glad to hear yer a happy boy these days
    My day will COME:sqeyes:

lucky
    Old my ass, I'm a yung'n compared to most :idea:
    Glad to hear yer a happy boy these days
    My day will COME:sqeyes:
    i am tonight lol :devil:

Kim Hanson
    I'm going to find him and make him go to Mavericks. That'll teach him to stay in Canada.
    I made it to 100 miles outside of Las Vegas, I had to turn around and limp home with a broken truck ..........( . )( . ).............

shueman
    Good to hear your back safe..

Kim Hanson
    Good to hear your back safe..
    I made it back allright, truck even caught fire twice...........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
    And why would you put it out? Ins would have bought you a new truck
    I didn't have time for a weiner roast in Nevada Cauncky McGuivered it up myself Prettyyyyyyyyy ............( . )( . )..........
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1173634133

Kim Hanson
    You could have bought a real truck to tow that new lump you tried to buy....
    I could have taken my newer truck, but I wanted tunes...LOUDTUNES all the way there. Newer truck has stock crap and there is nothing wrong with this truck........( . )( . )...........except oil all over it Biatch........ :jawdrop:
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1173635422

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast