Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eliminator Boats DEMO DAYS

"HATEITORLOVEIT"
    As you guys already know. We are having our ELIMINATOR BOATS REGATTA at lake havasu the first weekend of may 2007. It will be held on the 4,5, and 6th. For those who are interested in buying a new ELIMINATOR we will be having demo rides starting on Friday through Sunday. Please call us to set up an appointment for your demo ride. Make sure to call us being that we will not have every model we make out there. So call and make sure the model you are interested in is out there ready to demo.
    Thanks guys.....

ClownRoyal
    Cool. Count me in for a ride in the 37 Coupe with 1075s

Kilrtoy
    can I drive a 30' daytona with merc 700's

bLoWn N Rayson
    You guys absolutely have to bring your new 22 Cat that thing is just gorgeous you need to show em off!!!!!

"HATEITORLOVEIT"
    You guys absolutely have to bring your new 22 Cat that thing is just gorgeous you need to show em off!!!!!
    We will have one there

beaverretriever
    The 22 Cat is what we are interested in. I may shoot down on Sunday to take a spin. We really want a bigger boat, but don't have the place to keep it, so this may be our next purchase at the end of the season.

"HATEITORLOVEIT"
    The 22 Cat is what we are interested in. I may shoot down on Sunday to take a spin. We really want a bigger boat, but don't have the place to keep it, so this may be our next purchase at the end of the season.
    Just Give me a call.... We will be out there on sunday till about 5-6 pm. I'll pm you with my cell number.....

beaverretriever
    Just Give me a call.... We will be out there on sunday till about 5-6 pm. I'll pm you with my cell number.....
    PM sent

DCBob
    Hey Mike, thanks a bunch for the tour!!! It was real cool of you to show us around and take the time to let us kick tires and look at all the cool stuff ya got there at the factory. You guys build a great boat!! We'll talk more about the 27 and that new 22 is bitchen!! We'll see ya soon, Thanks again, Bob

Kilrtoy
    We will have one there
    Im not good enough for an answer,
    ITS OKAY
    I'll just call TONY and get a personal ride/drive
    and I heard as of last M.D. ran 142 with full fuel

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast