Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eliminator Boats DEMO DAYS

NICE PAIR
    Hey Mike, thanks a bunch for the tour!!! It was real cool of you to show us around and take the time to let us kick tires and look at all the cool stuff ya got there at the factory. You guys build a great boat!! We'll talk more about the 27 and that new 22 is bitchen!! We'll see ya soon, Thanks again, Bob
    "Yeah,what he said" It was great meeting & talking w/you Mike. We'll be in touch. Thanx Steve
    (Hey, nice whackerboat)

"HATEITORLOVEIT"
    Im not good enough for an answer,
    ITS OKAY
    I'll just call TONY and get a personal ride/drive
    and I heard as of last M.D. ran 142 with full fuel
    NO NO NO!!!!!! You know its not like that. I just see everyone on here always joking and messing around. So I just figured you were doing the same. Man, you know you can call any of us on our cell phones that weekend when your out there and catch a ride. We'll be there Friday through sunday night.

"HATEITORLOVEIT"
    Hey Mike, thanks a bunch for the tour!!! It was real cool of you to show us around and take the time to let us kick tires and look at all the cool stuff ya got there at the factory. You guys build a great boat!! We'll talk more about the 27 and that new 22 is bitchen!! We'll see ya soon, Thanks again, Bob
    Anytime guys... Hope to see you guys out at the regatta... Call me on my cell if you guys make it out there that weekend. TTYL

"HATEITORLOVEIT"
    "Yeah,what he said" It was great meeting & talking w/you Mike. We'll be in touch. Thanx Steve
    (Hey, nice whackerboat)
    Hay whats up steve. Yah it was great meeting you too. You had me laughing the whole time you were down here. LOL ne ways you guys need to make it down to havasu some time... Bring those whackas with you so we can test those different props out. TTYL

DCBDaytona
    NO NO NO!!!!!! You know its not like that. I just see everyone on here always joking and messing around. So I just figured you were doing the same. Man, you know you can call any of us on our cell phones that weekend when your out there and catch a ride. We'll be there Friday through sunday night.
    Mike, Don't listen to Miguel..he is full of poo. Hell, he didn't even know who Tony was until I told him, lol.

"HATEITORLOVEIT"
    Mike, Don't listen to Miguel..he is full of poo. Hell, he didn't even know who Tony was until I told him, lol.
    Whats up Kevin.... long time no talk! So you going out to that bbsp I see. Wish I could make it. I have to work that weekend for sure

DCBDaytona
    Whats up Kevin.... long time no talk! So you going out to that bbsp I see. Wish I could make it. I have to work that weekend for sure
    Who the hell needs to work?
    I'm going to try to make it out for the Demos so I can drive the new 22. When are you headed out? I'll be out Easter Weekend.

Kilrtoy
    And arent you the same guy who said NO BOAT COMPANY USES REAL F-16 CANOPIES. I have known about Tony for years, I just did not know what he looked like until he introduced himself to me 3 boat shows ago....:idea:

Kilrtoy
    Im just busting your balls, I was hanging with Tony a few weeks back and he was telling me all about this boat and I would really like to go for a ride and NO I CANNOT AFFORD ONE....

DCBDaytona
    And arent you the same guy who said NO BOAT COMPANY USES REAL F-16 CANOPIES. I have known about Tony for years, I just did not know what he looked like until he introduced himself to me 3 boat shows ago....:idea:
    "Known about him" and known him are quite different...
    He introduced himself to you...Does that make you special or something?:devil:
    As for the F-16 deal, it's obvious they don't use REAL F-16 canopies. They either use the gov'ts rejects and cut them to use the rear half or buy used or refurbished canopies. Regardless, they are not true F-16 canopies nor anywhere near the price.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast