Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: am i on restriction?

EAZYKILLER2006
    when do i get my pm's back/...my signature?..attachments?...how about my http?...HTML?...boo

Havasu1986
    P.M. Rexone.

EAZYKILLER2006
    P.M. Rexone.
    who be he ? i have no way of pm NNN any one.... or receiving pm's...

INSman
    when do i get my pm's back/...my signature?..attachments?...how about my http?...HTML?...boo
    double secret "probation" maybe

EAZYKILLER2006
    double secret "probation" maybe
    thats what i was thinking ...matt made me do it... i promise i will be good my pic wasnt any worse than his...mine was just me...his had some innocent bystanders ...well maybe not innocent...

Havasu1986
    who be he ? i have no way of pm NNN any one.... or receiving pm's...
    Hes one of the moderators (Judge) He's the guy with the bald eagle as his avatar. Maybe he will read this and help you out.

shockwaveharry
    thats what i was thinking ...matt made me do it... i promise i will be good my pic wasnt any worse than his...mine was just me...his had some innocent bystanders ...well maybe not innocent...
    Want me to PM Rex for you or are you just going to wait out your punnishment?

CARLSON-JET
    I don't think restriction is enough with your rep... Maybe a spanking??? :jawdrop:

EAZYKILLER2006
    Hes one of the moderators (Judge) He's the guy with the bald eagle as his avatar. Maybe he will read this and help you out.
    yea...hubby has a profile on here also now...and he has the same thing going on, with his ...maybe they are all just "backed up with confirmations"...
    his laptop is weird ...the only way to log on to his las top... is with his finger print....so i cant log on his...but he has the same thing going on

EAZYKILLER2006
    Want me to PM Rex for you or are you just going to wait out your punnishment?
    good thinking ...go for it harry...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast