Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greasy tired ole 460ci ford for sale

NUTHIN
    its in a 1979 challenger jet. its uglier then hell, nothing pretty nor to write home about. this 460 ford pushed the wifes jet to a whopping 46mph on my gps .. its got threw transom exhaust, it runs great really. pulls the kids all day long around the lake. i believe its a 2 bolt block. hardin marine 320hp I think it says on the half chrome half rusted valve cover.. Im sure nothing has been done to this thing. as I said it runs killer its just ugly. so plates exhaust everything will be sold (complete) top to bottom. price.. hell if I know $750.00

NUTHIN
    w.t.f. noone interested in a perfectly running ugly ass 460? the whole friggen thing for that price? is that too much money for a motor you drop in and go? hahaha thats pathetic

NUTHIN
    the wife just hit me I told her it was a waste of time trying to sell a 460 motor even when it runs. said even if i had it built a tad with a little bling it wouldnt sell.. if this was a 454 with mounts threw transom exhaust same chitt for 750 bucks ide have 100 replys:messedup:

dirtracer1971
    what kind of rear plate,or bell?and does it go starter and all?and have you ever shipped by truck(I am in ks.)I would like a little more info about it...pics??

Baja Big Dog
    the wife just hit me I told her it was a waste of time trying to sell a 460 motor even when it runs. said even if i had it built a tad with a little bling it wouldnt sell.. if this was a 454 with mounts threw transom exhaust same chitt for 750 bucks ide have 100 replys:messedup:
    ILL bump you, sounds like your desperate

NUTHIN
    ILL bump you, sounds like your desperate
    thanks baja.... not desperate at all tho! the wife is use to seeing me spends thousands on bbc parts, thousands on machine work etc. so when I put (HER) BBF complete at that price she was thinking w.t.f. I said p.o.s. shes ford and im chevy! this thread is great ammo for me but it THE FORD does run well!

what does it need to go back into another boat?

NUTHIN
    what does it need to go back into another boat? ive got a nice little sbc im putting in the wifes jet, so everything ford is coming out pan to carb top, threw trans logs, starter, the driveline pc, mounts. its not rail mounted tho.

does it have the center mount and bell housing mount?

QuickJet
    Bump for a great running BBF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast