Thread: Nostalgic Hydroplane update

CircleJerk
    OK Fresh off the Rumor line! There will be a Southern California verse Northwest Hydroplane competition at the Banks Racer Reunion! We have two 266 class old resored boats from Eastern Wn. ready to do battle with one from down there. I was saddened to hear the CFW deal will present a grudge match sort of comparing speeds! This will pull quite a few boats that could possible run their first circle race with us. Well, we have a Hydro and Flatbottom race all ready to GO! And the new boats just keep lining up with new Rookie drivers matching skills with accomplished former Champs! Sked, Eric, Billy,Art, Scott,Kidd,Jerry, we'll miss you! smile_sp Did I forget anyone?

RaysonKid
    So, Again for those of us that are planning on going to banks. What are the dates?

FlatRat
    Hello Mr. Jerk,
    Resv.spec sheet info and cool video?I wait by the mailbox everday.Daddy can can go in now?
    Montana Rat

boatguy222
    CircleJerk:
    OK Fresh off the Rumor line! There will be a Southern California verse Northwest Hydroplane competition at the Banks Racer Reunion! We have two 266 class old resored boats from Eastern Wn. ready to do battle with one from down there. I was saddened to hear the CFW deal will present a grudge match sort of comparing speeds! This will pull quite a few boats that could possible run their first circle race with us. Well, we have a Hydro and Flatbottom race all ready to GO! And the new boats just keep lining up with new Rookie drivers matching skills with accomplished former Champs! Sked, Eric, Billy,Art, Scott,Kidd,Jerry, we'll miss you! smile_sp Did I forget anyone? CJ,
    Oh sure, You can have hydros, but NO V-bottoms, whats up with that???? Maybe I should switch to ABPA...Burley here I come!

BILLY.B
    CJ, got all the info you sent me yesterday eek! . That place looks awesome .I would probably have to rob a bank to be able to afford the fuel to get up there the way the GAS prices are changing everyday burningm yuk . Anyway, thank you for including me in your mailing list and don't give up on me yet, just maybe one day we can get a few guys from down here to attend your event .

CircleJerk
    OK: Listen up! THE HYDRO guys say they can put on a show much bigger than the flats! The gauntlet has been thrown. Last year we had 31 flat-v-drive&hydros with only one 266 hydro. This year could see a half dozen 266 style. The Tastin-Racin oldie race is at Samamish the week before with two of our boats attending. If they can challenge the Seattle boys into a match, we could have a real battle. Also of interest is the Racer reunion at Pomona the first week in June. Harlan Orrin is inviting his friends from that event to come to the Northwest and watch RACING Nostalgic style. I wonder who he can entise to be a alternate Master of Ceremonies.
    Billy, we also have a new golf course under the lights {dont loose your balls to rattlesnakes} at our disposal and a new bar-cantina. Free potluck dinner,live band, boat show & prises, possible poker run, Hot Rod cruise,{the flats are invited to cruise with them} in addition a Mile triangular,two corner pin race course in 13 feet of water!{smooth-fast} This, my friends translates into more than comparing speeds! smile_sp
    MARC222, we'll miss you, give the APBA my hugs and kisses. smile_sp
    FLAT RAT, your package went out with Billys. Holler if you dont get it next week. smile_sp
    FLAMING SKULL- RACERS REUNION REGATTA: JUNE 14,15,2003 smile_sp
    JeRktoShop

RaysonKid
    Jerk,
    Have you called my Dad yet?
    To check on the Marlin.
    And shame him into bringing out the Drag Hydro?
    Ript..I mean RaysonKid.

circleboatKIDD
    Hey CircleJerk you have any races with Dates close to the kilo dates in Oregon if you do ill be up the with a new B boat trying for a certain record wink and might be able to atend one of your races if possible

CircleJerk
    Kidd, write this down. June 14-15 just before Burley, July 4-6 Ione Wn., August 2-3 Moses Lake Drags and Nostalgic Inboards, Sept 6-7 Banks Lake , Sept 20-21 Record setting Finals 1 mile and 3/4 mile Moses Lake. Beware, you may have stiff competition and bring a change of gears {short straighaways 700feet}! Love to see you make it and receive the long distance award! smile_sp

CircleJerk
    Update to the Update! The California Hydro has decided to jet boat instead! Jet Sprint race that is in white water! That sucks! But never you mind, we still have Nostalgic Hydros. Should be three or four plus a very rare 14 foot E boat named 'Stardust' or 'Starduster' is reported to be coming from Gig Harbor Wn. The 'Sweet Caroline' is restored and ready to romp. Latest rumor features a Super Stock Hondo Sprint is under construction and word is it's BAD. Lemon headers, Alum heads and all the tricks...Also GoFasts former SS83 Lavey also has a new alum rod mill with an unknown driver?! This boat hit some rocks last year and lost a rudder, prop, and engine in the same day! The luckks GGOT to change JD! And finally, the JeRks got a new driver to wrestle his Speed Ski Aqua-Craft around the competition! smile_sp A video of this race will just NOT do it justice, so be there....JeRkiZoid