Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: sold my kachina and bought.......

Fast Freddy
    a trailex trailer to haul my new 2006 FORD GT to the race track. pretty lame to think that after all that time and money spent with that boat that all it got me was a trailer to haul my GT in. hopefully my GT won't depreciate as much as my boat did. well i guess i will find out when i take it to the Barrett-Jackson auto auction in 30 years. in the meantime i am gonna put a whipple supercharger on it and turn up the boost to 20 lbs. this should be good for 900 crank hp and a top speed of 230 mph.......

Baja Big Dog
    Did You Take A Tape Measure Before You Bought The Trailer????

Chromegorilla
    Uh.... i don't think that car is fittin in that trailer..... :jawdrop:

GHT
    Gotta agree with the previous posts. Trailer looks too short. Although the truck looks big enough to put the car in the bed.

AZJD
    Did you guys forget who your dealing with here? FF will get that thing in the trailer, even if he has to hit the blower switch to do it!

riverbound
    a trailex trailer to haul my new 2006 FORD GT to the race track. pretty lame to think that after all that time and money spent with that boat that all it got me was a trailer to haul my GT in. hopefully my GT won't depreciate as much as my boat did. well i guess i will find out when i take it to the Barrett-Jackson auto auction in 30 years. in the meantime i am gonna put a whipple supercharger on it and turn up the boost to 20 lbs. this should be good for 900 crank hp and a top speed of 230 mph.......
    Are you going to install a Blower switch in this one?
    Are you really as dumb as you post, or do you just do it for laughs?

Jordy
    Now if that's not siggy material, I don't know what is!!!

Mandelon
    Newsflash:
    Man found starved to death. Apparently the victim pulled his new 78" wide Ford GT car into his new 80" wide trailer. Unable to open the door to escape he unfortunately starved to death. Gnaw marks were found on the leather steering wheel as the victim tried to survive on the proteins within the animal skin.

phebus
    Yep, very sad. I heard the boost gauge needle was fully pegged, further blocking his egress.

Chromegorilla
    Are you going to install a Blower switch in this one?
    I guess I'm no the only one who thinks this guy is full of chit.... recycling the same old pictures of his "stuff"..... his toys MAY be legit but.... my BS meter pegs out when I read his posts..... I never said anything before, cuz frankly I lack the couth to do it without sounding like a prick....
    Lets see.....
    2001 Viper
    2001 Camaro SS
    2004 Z06
    Ford Lightning
    the F250
    GT 500...which he refers several times as "the car with the engine in the rear". Puh-lease... anybody who is even slightly into performance vehichle would say mid-engine.
    cr-500....
    All these toys and you rock a nordic rage..... come on player....

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast