Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: first crash of 2007 in havasu

anybody hear about it,probaly not i think it happened after everyone had left.

BoatFloating
    anybody hear about it,probaly not i think it happened after everyone had left.
    Well speak up..... You know how to keep a retard in suspense????? I'll tell you tomorrow....

i think it was just your run of the mill hit the shore flip over ejected deal,no serious injuries.

dicudmore
    didn't hear about that--but I did witness a Magic deck boat run up over the back of a tourney boat @ Windsor saturday afternoon 4:00 or so. Dropping his passenger off, hit forward instead of reverse, climbed up over the tourney boat (about 5 feet) and hit the pole on the end of the dock. Punched a BIG hole in the Magic Didn't see any punches exchanged...

purrfecttremor
    Ouch! That seems har to do.:idea:

Boatcop
    We had the first crash on the Parker Strip, Saturday.
    Rescue boat from the Ski Races ran up and onto a moored unoccupied pontoon boat at Miraleste Shores. No injuries.
    Wasn't going to a wreck or anything, just lost control and ran into the dock and pontoon.

pixilatedpussy
    didn't hear about that--but I did witness a Magic deck boat run up over the back of a tourney boat @ Windsor saturday afternoon 4:00 or so. Dropping his passenger off, hit forward instead of reverse, climbed up over the tourney boat (about 5 feet) and hit the pole on the end of the dock. Punched a BIG hole in the Magic Didn't see any punches exchanged...
    Man....:jawdrop: I would have freaked!

TCHB
    It is scary to think that people at the ramp can cause this kind of hurt!

We had the first crash on the Parker Strip, Saturday.
    Rescue boat from the Ski Races ran up and onto a moored unoccupied pontoon boat at Miraleste Shores. No injuries.
    Wasn't going to a wreck or anything, just lost control and ran into the dock and pontoon.
    you no its bad when a resue boat needs a rescue boat.pretty good races all weekend i must say.

dicudmore
    oops forgot one--f'ing Windsor...also Sunday Mark (vegas36cat) was standing next to his truck with my trailer in the water, older gentleman backing a pontoon trailer tried to hit him, somebody on the dock yelled and Mark jumped out of the way--so the guy hit my trailer instead

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast