Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A Christmas poem for "Rattle Can Lou"

It means your poem didnt flow Mr Lou!!

Rattle Can Lou
    AH Hah...no flowage. Yeah I reread it several times and if I read it to you it sounds good. If not, sounds bad. OK the score is 1 to zip Billy as per JBG. I'll live with that. I have a feeling that I'm going to get my ass handed to me on this deal. Oh well, the laughter from Billy Beavis was priceless.

Rattle Can Lou
    Dude, that was impressive.
    Iambic pentameter is a meter in poetry. It refers to a line consisting of five iambic feet. The word "pentameter" simply means that there a five feet in the line; iambic pentameter is a line comprising five iambs. The term originally applied to the quantitative meter of Classical Greek poetry, in which an iamb consisted of a short syllable followed by a long syllable. The term was adopted to describe the equivalent meter in English poetry, where an iamb refers to an unstressed syllable followed by a stressed syllable. Iambic rhythms come relatively naturally in English. Iambic pentameter is among the most common metrical forms in English poetry: it is used in many of the major English poetic forms, including blank verse, the heroic couplet, and many of the traditional rhymed stanza forms.

Lou, you are still top shelf with me!
    Maybe you could try a Rap about Billy.

sawtooth
    Nice Billy. I think I saw an add in the help wanted section of the Times for a greeting card writer with the Hallmark Card Company over the weekend, you know a little extra cash flow for retirement. You must do pretty good with the little woman on Valintines day is all I can say. Merry Christmas Everyone!

Sangerboy
    Dude, that was impressive.
    Iambic pentameter is a meter in poetry. It refers to a line consisting of five iambic feet. The word "pentameter" simply means that there a five feet in the line; iambic pentameter is a line comprising five iambs. The term originally applied to the quantitative meter of Classical Greek poetry, in which an iamb consisted of a short syllable followed by a long syllable. The term was adopted to describe the equivalent meter in English poetry, where an iamb refers to an unstressed syllable followed by a stressed syllable. Iambic rhythms come relatively naturally in English. Iambic pentameter is among the most common metrical forms in English poetry: it is used in many of the major English poetic forms, including blank verse, the heroic couplet, and many of the traditional rhymed stanza forms.
    See, you didn't need to pay attention in English class, it's all right there on
    the internet. Now physics, that was a different story F=mA That was one
    worth remembering

lucky
    The story's go AS the thinner flows. The paint is applied and so is the white lies ! the lines arn't straight, The color's are off! Hell its a whacker I can tell the guy to f- off !
    There are Checks and scrapes and peels that resemble grapes ! This new h.v.l.p gun sure is alot of fun ,ohh my look at that one long run. The down draft booth was really a spoof, the texture on top looks like it was slung with a mop. The clear is being applied and to everyones surprize , It brought a tear to the painters eyes ! such talent With no regret -- Charge the sob - so i can buy a new vette !!! :yuk:

Rattle Can Lou
    NNIIIICCCEEE. as Billy would say. In fact I heard it last night....It was last night wasn't it Billy???

BILLY.B
    The story's go AS the thinner flows , The paint is applied and so is the white lies ! the lines arn't straight - The color's are off - hell its a whacker - I can tell the guy to f- off ! there are Checks and scrapes and peel that resembles grapes ! this new hvlp gun - sure is alot of fun - ohh my loook at that one run.... , the down draft booth - Was really a spoof - the texture on top looks like it was applied with a mop - The clear is being applied and to everyones surprize - it It brought a tear to the painters eyes - such talent - With no regret -- Charge the sob - so i can buy a new vette !!! :yuk:Hey lucky, tell your kid to get off the computer and pay more attention to the teacher in his english class. This is really bad.. :220v:

lucky
    Hey lucky, tell your kid to get off the computer and pay more attention to the teacher in his english class. This ia really bad.. :220v:
    Are you dating her 454 on the side ? lol :crossx: my english teacher was Hot , I enjoyed tutoring !lol

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast