Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: A Christmas poem for "Rattle Can Lou"

vdriver4ever
    Billy your right it is timeless...
    Hey now that you have RCL out there for the holidays and all, running around half naked in Carlsbad, and hanging out with Mouzer... why don't you keep him!
    Just last week in Orlando I had to pull him back into the rental van because he was yelling at some poor kids at the toll both.... Do you know how many fights I have pulled him or joined him in over the years....
    With him down there my bar bill will be less, my racing expenses will be cut in half...His employees will love you
    Get this my mom tells me yesterday that she heard from Linda Lou that I would not leave a restaurant in Orlando when poor RCL wanted to, so he had to walk a long way back to the motel. ILMAO... We ALL walked over to a BAR not a restaurant the first night and he did the "going to the head" line and never returned..... I guess the 1/4 mile back to his room was just about as far as those short little fat legs could take him... Too bad you didn't have your raindeer Lou to help you back....
    Your such an idiot..... Billy please keep him...He can go to work for you entertaining the customers so you can get some work done..... :jawdrop:

Dave Sammons
    OF COURSE the RCL poem is a Christmas Classic! But, Why wait till the holidays to remember our favorite drunken painter, Rattle Can Lou!
    Now for a limited time RCL is offering these one of a kind custom pieces of art. Hand made by the old master himself. Each piece is signed and numbered and there is no doubt this timeless treasure will be passed down through your family for generations! A percentage of the proceeds will be given in your name to some of RCL's favorite charities, including...The Boise home for wayward girls, AA(alcoholics ALWAYS), MADDP(mothers against daughters dating painters) and the Idaho chapter of the NAACP. If you act now and order before Martin Luther King Day, Rattle Can will knock another 10% off the purchase price!(he'll just overcharge the next person that rolls up to the shop with a dented fender) So order today....Don't delay!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...517rcl_art.jpg

BIGCHRIS
    X mas is over,
    the new year is about to start.
    The picture on Gurus boat that was pretty smart!
    Man i sure hope Santa didnt Fart.
    Guru"s layin low waiten to make his remarks,
    makes me wonder if he didnt plan it from the start.
    All in all you guys are pretty cool ,
    makes me wonder who"s the biggest fool.
    So as i leave you with this note
    somebody please give RCL a coat :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

BIGCHRIS
    cool thread Merry Christmas

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567