Thread: Anybody want a new HD Dyna or Sporty

Community
    This is our current promo on Dyna's - now is a good time to buy one if you are looking....
    If you don't live close enough to take advantage of the Maintenance we can work something out.
    BUY A 2007 DYNA OR SPORTSTER AND GET I YR. FREE GAS AND MAINTENANCE ON US!
    Buy any new 2007 model Dyna or Sportster (excluding Nightster models) between June 19th and July 31st, 2007 and get a year of gas and maintenance free! Buy one of these great bikes and we'll give you a $500 Chevron Gas Card (we figured 30 fill-ups of a 4.5 gallons at $3.60 per gallon to cover a year) and your first year's maintenance (your 1,000 mile maintenance service, a $245 value for Sportster and $290 for a Big Twin) is on us. So is your 5,000 mile service (a $275 value for a Sportster and $290 value for a Big Twin, just do it before your first year expires). See us at Glendale Harley for complete details.
    818-246-5618 ext 137

Saab
    Is that glendale Ca.? also does this deal include the streetbob? I been looking at getting one for about 6 months... and just need a good enough excuse

Community
    yes, glendale, ca and the only exclusion in the 1200 sporty nightster - thx
    gary

Riverhound
    Any deals on a Road King Classic?

fatboy95
    Any deals on a Road King Classic?
    I have an 05 Fatboy Anniversary edition completety redone, 95 ci, SE heads, SE 211 cams, Bubs pipes , custom chrome front end, polished wheels, extra stock heads, stock cams, 2 extra exhaust systems, bags, 2 seats, grip warmers, 2 sets bars, this thing screams, 7k miles. Vivid Black with Gold Pinstripe, out the door in 2005 was $28k, make me an offer.

HavasuSelect
    How much are we looking OTD on a Street Bob? Any good financing deals out now? I saw something about 2.99% but didn't catch the full details.

Community
    As far as a Road King Classic, give me everything you want on it and I will see what we can do.
    An 05' Fatboy anniv. addition like yours sounds real nice - someone will get a great bike!
    The OTD always depends on county you live for sales tax and if you leave it stock as the price of the bike increases so does the sales tax and DMV. There is a finance promo called Stick it to the man that offers low rates but limited terms. We have a new lender that will go out 96 months or more depending on amount financed. Either way, we can run give you all the options and you pick what works best for you.