Thread: 2007 Roost

Ken F
    Well, since the LBBA is disbanded, we are going to have the 2007 Roost in Beaver, Arkansas. http://www.beavertownrvpark.com/
    More information can be found at www.midwest***boats.com
    No Admission fees, and a pot luck dinner saturday night!
    Ken F

Jay321
    Ken this will be a great place to have the roost. Won't have to deal with all the Jack Booted MO. Lake Patrol writing out of state guys noise tickets.
    I was wondering if anyone has ever used a header turn down except turning it up to reduce noise signiture. Will this work? Has anyone ever tried it? It seems like it would direct the header noise up and away from the water or Db. meters used to measure noise. I think I am going to try it. Jay321

DUECE'SDAD
    Ken this will be a great place to have the roost. Won't have to deal with all the Jack Booted MO. Lake Patrol writing out of state guys noise tickets.
    I was wondering if anyone has ever used a header turn down except turning it up to reduce noise signiture. Will this work? Has anyone ever tried it? It seems like it would direct the header noise up and away from the water or Db. meters used to measure noise. I think I am going to try it. Jay321
    I know the people at a certain campground at a lake here like it when i have the zoomies on . . . The say that the over transoms blow the sound right back at them when i leave hard outtta the cove whereas the zoomies blow the noise more upward . . . Sounds weird as hell and i would have never thought of it but have actually had people tell me that b/c im always changing back and forth on the headers

Ken F
    Jay, I'm not really sure if it would work either, but it sounds logical doesn't it?
    LOL I bought a set of mufflers to go into the ends of my TT's just in case.
    I don't think the get it below the DB limit, but at least it's an effort.
    Ken

When is the Roost? I havent been able to make it in the past , but would like to make it this year.

XJBones
    When is the Roost? I havent been able to make it in the past , but would like to make it this year.
    Roost will be June 22 - 24 in Beaver, Arkansas.
    Bones