Thread: UTV Track in 928

bLoWn N Rayson
    Last nite we were up at my buddies ranch in Little Rock Ca, appx 5 miles northeast of palmdale.... We decided to push my Polaris 500 and my buddies Rhino 660 to the test to see how they can handle a long prerunner trip....
    So we left Lil Rock headed east along Hiway 138 and cruised the fire roads and long trails all the way to Hesperia about 40 miles one way.... Crossed I-15 and pulled up to Burger King at the truck stop off off the freeway, the rhino was having trouble shifting from forward to reverse, seemed like the tranny was too hott or something... We topped off in Hesperia and cruised another twenty miles southeast to Oak Hills and we were screwing around climbing little hills n stuff having a blast.... So to make a long story short we start heading back on our 50 mile trip back and we make it about 5 miles back when the rhino overheats.... Haha i had to pull my buddy back with a tow strap for over 20 miles till the Rhino finally cooled down and ran again.
    Six nails and two flats later we got home at 10 o clock at nite, the desert gets really interesting when all the tweakers come out at nite....
    So my question is who has sum land out there in the 928 where we can build a UTV track I have a Backhoe Water truck, bobcats, compactors, the works and am willing to build a sick track for free all i would like would in exchange be able to use it.... There are so many of you in Havasu with UTV's now that we need a lil spot where we can go have some fun and start like a friday nite circuit....

yopengo
    You should hook up with the Trophy Kart guys. I know they want to start a kart series.

Baja Big Dog
    Sounds like a great idea, your first call should be to your insurance company!!!

bLoWn N Rayson
    haha i got magnet signs on all my stuff haha hell no im not puttin my liscence on the line for that haha

02HoWaRd26
    How much space do you think you would need prolly 2-3-4-5 acres what?:idea:

bLoWn N Rayson
    two is a great start, up at my buddies property we have an acre and a quarter and we built two 6 ft tall berms and two huge table tops one is like 35 ft and one is about 40 and let me tell u we have hours of fun on just that so anything is a start