Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My 14 Year Old Son Has A Friend in School With A Girl PREGNANT!!!!

DansBlown73Nordic
    My son is in eight grade. He starts telling me yesturday about this kid in his class. The kid got his 15 year old G/F pregnant and they are getting married.....:sqeyes: :sqeyes: Im not even sure a 15 year old can get married...
    Come to find out this is the second time this kid has been a father...First one got sucked up in a vacum cleaner....
    The best part is the parents are all excited about being Grandparents.
    The kids life is ruined and they are all EXCITED!!!!!

YeLLowBoaT
    now thats fooked up...
    I won't even go into the use of "protection", The fact that the parents are happy about it is just wrong... I'm sure the girls parents don't feel the same way.

HammerDown
    The only kids life that got "ruined" is the one that was aborted.

Chromegorilla
    The only kids life that got "ruined" is the one that was aborted.
    It's to early to argue with a pro-lifer this AM....:squiggle:

Chromegorilla
    and they are getting married.
    yeah...thats a brilliant idea on top of a chitty situation... any bets how long that will last????
    15...unreal...... stories like this blow my mind, yet in todays world I guess I shouldn't be surprised....

HammerDown
    It's to early to argue with a pro-lifer this AM....:squiggle:
    Relax Cowboy ^
    Not really a "pro-lifer" here but... a little saddened because a life was ended due to some way too young little Jit likes to stick his pecker in a little girl that should be keeping her legs closed in the first place.

Jim W
    Hey Dan,
    you forgot to tell us how you took this perfect opertunity(sp?) to sit your son down for a good old father son chat.....
    You did that....right Dan?????
    Dan?????
    Don't make me drive down there......LOL
    Actually..............."Grandpa Dan" would be pretty funny
    Be good, Jim

mickeyfinn
    Relax Cowboy ^
    Not really a "pro-lifer" here but... a little saddened because a life was ended due to some way too young little Jit likes to stick his pecker in a little girl that should be keeping her legs closed in the first place.
    The fact that you say "a life was ended" kinda makes you a pro-lifer. The big argument is over when does life begin. After that we have laws against murder.

rrrr
    My 17 YO nephew is a father......his 15 YO girlfriend got pregnant and my brother and his wife thought that was just fine.
    Of course they live in Boulder, so it's like an alternate Universe. I think there are more phucked up people per square mile around Denver than anywhere else on Earth.
    My brother has smoked pot with his kid......http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
    But that's the way it is these days I guess. THe High School down the road from me has a day care center, yesterday I drove by and there's a big sign on the playground fence, "Now Enrolling for Summer Preschool"....http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

SmokinLowriderSS
    My son is in eight grade. He starts telling me yesturday about this kid in his class. The kid got his 15 year old G/F pregnant and they are getting married..... Im not even sure a 15 year old can get married...
    Come to find out this is the second time this kid has been a father...First one got sucked up in a vacum cleaner....
    This entire situation being horridly stupid, is only MAGNIFIED by this part:
    There's the sign of quality parenthood there.
    You're right HD, THIS part won't happen because the "adults who are supposed to be raising the little looser" (in leu of the term "parent") will take over and raise another child, just like the little fukstik sperm-donor (in leu of the term "father") who caused the mess.
    His life SHOULD BE RUINED because he now has an ADULT RESPONSIBILITY to have to deal with/provide for, but you are right, he won't be forced to.
    I'll leave the abortion debate for another day and time. :sleeping:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast