Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Towable Boat Cover's.

Stiletto24
    Anyone in here know of someone who makes a good / great towable boat cover?
    I tow from Lakewood Ca, To Parker on a regular basis and with white interior and a diesel truck by the time I get to the river, well letÂ’s just say my white interior is no longer white.

talbert450r
    I am also looking for a tow cover that wont beat up my gel.

Havasu1986

RandyH
    I am also looking for a tow cover that wont beat up my gel.
    John W. sold me a custom cover with a really soft inner liner that was made for my Ultra. Cutouts for the gas fillers and it fits perfect. Kind of a pain to put on and off because its two seperate covers but it keeps the gel looking new for those long tows.
    RandyH

John.
    John W. sold me a custom cover with a really soft inner liner that was made for my Ultra. Cutouts for the gas fillers and it fits perfect. Kind of a pain to put on and off because its two seperate covers but it keeps the gel looking new for those long tows.
    RandyH
    I have one of these covers and really like it too. I just roll the two covers up together when taking it off the boat and that seems to work well. the soft inner cover is awesome.

Stiletto24
    Thank you. I will give John a call see if he will help out with my cheetah, I talked to him at the Boat Show. Great Guy.

shadow
    Wait till he finds out your name and who your twin is.

Stiletto24
    Hey bro that should freak him out! Long time.

bunny 166
    Custom Canvas, thier in Montclair, Calif , off the I-10, Talk to Monica , they are true pro's at covers !!
    Ditto this--they made the cover for our Conquest and it is really nice.

Singleton
    I have one of these covers and really like it too. I just roll the two covers up together when taking it off the boat and that seems to work well. the soft inner cover is awesome.
    John -
    Do you tow on the freeway with the cover on? My Ultra is a few weeks away and I was thinking about having this cover added to the bill, but wanted to hear if it scratches the gel coat when towing. I usually tow from San Diego to Havasu. How has the cover been working for you when towing, any scratches on the gel?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast